Salad of seaweed, eggs and cucumber is a tasty and healthy addition to any feast. Preparing such a salad is incredibly simple, but it turns out delicious. My husband, though not a big fan of seaweed, but this salad gobbles up on both cheeks.
- canned seaweed - 200 grams;
- fresh cucumbers - 200 grams;
- canned corn - 200 grams;
- chicken eggs - 3 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 80 grams.
Seaweed salad with egg and cucumber. Step by step recipe
- Boil eggs and cut into cubes.
- Wash fresh cucumbers and also cut into cubes.
- If the seaweed is long, then chop it.
- We combine cabbage, egg, cucumber, canned corn, season with mayonnaise.
Seaweed salad with egg, thanks to the addition of fresh cucumber, it turns out refreshing and directly invigorates our body from the inside! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the seaweed salad with crab sticks and the seaweed salad with squid.