When we are going to make olivier in the winter, we run to the store to buy green peas, open a large can with cucumbers. I will tell you, an excellent recipe for harvesting olivier - cucumbers with green peas for the winter. In one liter jar we will close both cucumbers and peas. Isn't that great?
For 1 liter can:
- Cucumbers per liter jar;
- peas in the same liter jar.
- water - 350 grams;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 1 tablespoon;
- garlic -2 cloves;
- dill umbrella;
- spices to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for cucumbers with peas for the winter
- Boil green peas in water for 15-20 minutes.
- Soak cucumbers for 3-4 hours in cold water, then rinse well.
- Place the cucumbers and peas in a liter jar, to the bottom of which drop 2 cloves of garlic, and a dill umbrella. Pour boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes, then drain into the sink.
- Pour boiling water again, let it stand for 5 minutes a second time.
- Pour the water into the pan, add salt, sugar, vinegar, vinegar, spices, bring to a boil. Pour the peas and roll the lids.
- Turn over and wrap in a blanket. Let stand until completely cooled.
Here we have such a set for olivier pickled cucumbers with green peas for the winter. Very convenient truth. I also want to say that the cucumbers turn out to be crispy and very tasty, and the peas are spicy and tender.
Delicious to you preparations!