Dear friends, we have prepared a selection especially for you. The most delicious and original shawarma recipes at home. Shawarma is a truly universal dish that can combine various ingredients and at the same time it will always be delicious. It can be cooked when you do not have time to cook dinner, and your household is already tapping on the table with spoons, or an excellent option for your child's school lunch. Hiking, picnics. In general, you can cook this wonderful dish for all occasions.
Shawarma with sausage
You get too tired at work or you don't have enough free time to cook dinner. And your hungry men require something tasty and satisfying, and even for 5 minutes. There is an exit. Yes, yes, you heard right, our hungry man will like our dish.
- cake - 2 pieces;
- cucumber and tomatoes - several each;
- Korean carrots - 150 grams;
- sausage - 300 grams;
- cabbage leaves - 4-5 pieces;
- cheese - 150 grams;
- ketchup, mayonnaise, greens - to your taste.
Shawarma with sausage. Step by step recipe
- Cut the sausage into cubes.
- All ingredients except cheese and carrots are finely chopped.
- On the tortillas we put the sausage, all other ingredients. Pour sauces.
- Twist our flat cake and fry for a couple of minutes in a pan.
If suddenly you didn’t have sausages, but there were sausages, then safely use them in your dish. Cook only the most delicious dishes with "I love to cook."
Chicken Shawarma Recipe
Our next shawarma will be cooked with chicken. Every time my family and I come to the market, our head starts spinning with the aroma of shawarma that they cook there. The chicken is so delicious roasted on a spit that just salivates. The smell is incredible. The aroma of fresh vegetables and herbs is crazy. Today we will prepare with you the same delicious and mouth-watering shawarma.
- chicken meat - 350 grams;
- mayonnaise sauce, ketchup, spices - to taste;
- cabbage - 250 grams;
- onion - 1 head;
- flat cakes - 1 package;
- sunflower oil - for frying.
Chicken Shawarma Recipe. Step by step recipe
- To begin with, wash the chicken fillet well and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut the fillet into small strips.
- We clean the onion, finely chop it and fry it in sunflower oil for 5-7 minutes.
- After which we spread the chicken meat. Add spices.
- Shred the cabbage in small strips. Then slightly remember. (Only slightly, not much).
- We mix cabbage with mayonnaise sauce and spices. We mix everything.
- Cucumbers and tomatoes are also cut into strips.
- We take pita bread and divide it into parts. It is very large in the package, so it can be divided into four shawarma.
- Grease each pita with ketchup.
- We spread the chicken meat, then comes the coleslaw and vegetables.
- We turn it into a roll and fry on both sides in a pan.
Of course, for the preparation of homemade shawarma, we do not fry our chicken on a spit. But the taste of our shawarma is no worse, and even vice versa.
Shawarma "You will lick your fingers"
In this recipe we will prepare our dish with meat and pickled onions. Try it, and your male half will not be able to break away from this shawarma.
- pita - 1 package;
- meat - 400 grams;
- Beijing cabbage - 5 sheets;
- shallots - 1 medium head;
- tomatoes and cucumbers - 200 grams each;
- bell pepper - 150 grams
- parsley, sour cream, vinegar, spices - to taste;
- garlic - a couple of cloves;
- sunflower oil - 50 grams.
Shawarma "You will lick your fingers." Step by step recipe
- Squeeze the garlic into a plate, there we send the chopped greens and sour cream. Also add spices. Mix.
- Pickle onions in vinegar and spices.
- We fry the meat in sunflower oil.
- Finely chop the remaining vegetables.
- Pita bread divided into four parts. We grease everything with ready-made sauce.
- Put meat on top, then pickled onions and vegetables. We roll and fry.
If you are a big lover of mayonnaise, then in the recipe you can replace sour cream with mayonnaise. Also, if you cannot imagine shawarma without ketchup, feel free to add it when cooking. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!