As always, in search of a new recipe, I came across a video of shrimp salad. It seemed to me very tasty and easy to prepare. In my opinion, a great option for a snack or a light dinner. The only thing I was missing for the shrimp salad recipe was, of course, the shrimp. Fortunately, now this is not a problem, and in any supermarket you can buy them. Let's start with “I like to cook” for step-by-step cooking.
- lettuce leaves - a bunch;
- tomatoes - 6 pieces;
- shrimp - 150 grams;
- hard cheese - 50 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- lemon juice - to taste;
Tasty shrimp salad. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare all the products. Hard boiled eggs. Boil shrimps in salted water and peel off the shell.
- Torn washed lettuce leaves in a bowl with our hands. Peeled shrimp add to the leaves. Cut the eggs into large pieces. Cut the tomato into slices.
- Water the salad with lemon juice and salt a little, mix everything.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the salad and serve.
Everyone likes this salad; it is very light, fresh and tasty. If you are not used to eating a salad without oil, you can add a few tablespoons of olive or sunflower oil.
We offer another shrimp salad option:
- Crab sticks 500 gr
- 5 eggs
- Corn 1 can
- Fresh cucumber 1 pc
- Shrimps for decor 10-15 pcs
My mother once calculated these proportions, I just added a highlight to the shrimp that everyone wants to try first in this salad and reach for them.
Shrimp salad. The recipe for the steps:
- We start with crab sticks: cut in half and still in half, cut into small lumps.
- We cut eggs with the same straw, then into cubes.
- We clean the cucumber, cut it first into strips, then into cubes.
- We send all the crushed products to a salad plate.
- We fall asleep corn (sweet), now we mix the whole salad.
- If you do the day before the holiday, do not add mayonnaise. You don’t need to add much, if you serve salad now, then mix with mayonnaise and serve. If the salad is prepared in a day, then it is better not to add mayonnaise.
- Pour shrimp with boiling water and peel, add shrimps on top of the salad, Put lettuce leaves under the salad.
Video provided by Olga Matvey channel
Culinary portal "Very tasty" we wish you bon appetit! And be sure to try the Royal Shrimp salad and the salad with Peking cabbage and shrimp.