I want to share a recipe for a delicious, tender homemade cabbage pie. I would call this cake for the lazy: easy to prepare, fast in time and low in money. It can be cooked both in the oven and in the slow cooker: use the same recipe. I'm sure everyone will like this dish.
- cabbage - 700 grams;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 3-4 tablespoons;
- sour cream - 200 grams ;;
- flour - 200-300 grams;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- greens - at will;
- oil - to lubricate the mold;
- sesame seeds - for sprinkling.
Simple and quick cabbage pie. Step by step recipe
- Shred the cabbage. If you have a young one, then salt and mash with your hands to let the juice flow. If I use winter cabbage, then pour it with boiling water for 10-15 minutes. If I see that it is very hard, then I can even boil for about 5 minutes and leave it to stand still. After throwing it in a colander, add salt and mix.
- For the test: beat eggs until smooth, salt, add mayonnaise and sour cream, mix well.
- Mix the flour with a baking powder and gradually put it into the dough: it should turn out like a pancake. If desired, finely chopped greens can be added.
- Grease the baking dish with oil, pour half the dough, then flatten the cabbage on top, then fill with the rest of the dough (you can sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired).
- We send in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes. We check readiness by piercing with a match or a toothpick (the dough should not stick). For a slow cooker: just put the ingredients in, close the lid and set in the “Baking” mode for 60 minutes.
Our quick cabbage pie is ready! During this time, the cabbage was baked, became tender, sweet, along with the dough - perfect harmony! You can serve with sour cream, but I love it without additives. Join us on “Delicious”: prepare delicious, simple dishes and share photos of your culinary masterpieces! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the delicate and delicious cabbage pie in a slow cooker and a quick cabbage pie.