Tastier squash caviar, I have not yet met. I even know friends of lovers of only store zucchini caviar, but after trying this caviar from zucchini, they no longer buy in the store. You also know why I love this recipe, that a bunch of vegetables do not need to be peeled and cut. Simple and delicious squash caviar will be ready in an instant, see for yourself!
- Tomato paste - 500 grams;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- vegetable oil - 0.5 cups;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- ground black pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- vinegar 9% - 10 tablespoons;
- zucchini - 6 kilograms.
A step-by-step simple recipe for delicious squash caviar for the winter
- Grind unpeeled young zucchini in a meat grinder.
- Place zucchini in an enameled pan, add tomato paste, oil, salt, sugar, pepper. If you like spicy, you can add a pod of hot pepper. Put the resulting mixture on fire, bring to a boil and cook for 40 minutes from the moment of boiling, stirring occasionally.
- After 40 minutes, grind our mass with a blender (but you can not grind it if you like whole slices), add chopped garlic and vinegar and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer the prepared caviar hot in sterilized jars and immediately roll up.
- Wrap upside down until completely cooled.
Believe me, this is the simplest and most delicious squash caviar, and as you have already seen, it is easy to prepare.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!