In one restaurant I tried snack sandwiches with raw champignons and tomatoes - so original taste that I was delighted! Such an unusual combination of tomatoes with fragrant champignons, which is difficult to resist from the second sandwich. Let’s and we will prepare a restaurant dish, especially since it is very simple!
- rye bread (you can baguette) - 1 piece;
- butter or mayonnaise - 30 grams;
- tomato - 1-2 pieces;
- large champignons - 2-3 pieces;
- salt, pepper, spices - to taste;
- greens for decoration.
Simple sandwiches with raw champignons. Step by step recipe
- Cut the bread into slices, grease with butter or mayonnaise. I also tried to fry a little in a pan, this makes snack sandwiches even more aromatic.
- Wash the tomato, cut into slices and put on bread.
- Wash the mushrooms, peel the top peel, cut into slices, approximately 3 millimeters (not very thin).
- Put mushrooms on sandwiches and salt, pepper.
- Garnish with greens.
Everything! It can be served to guests. As soon as the salt falls on the mushrooms, they begin to release their fragrant, slightly sweet juice a little, and this makes the sandwich simply divine. Cook incredible goodies with us on “I love to cook”! And be sure to check out our best selection of holiday sandwiches and the recipe for an original ham and cheese sandwich.