No wonder they say that everything ingenious is simple: I offer you simple recipes for salads on a festive table. They are prepared in haste: to prepare each light salad, you need only 10 minutes. Tasty and healthy salads without mayonnaise are very delicate and fragrant. Fresh vegetables are a storehouse of vitamins, and red fish is a source of omega fats. Cook tasty, healthy, but simple salads with us.
For the first salad:
- tomatoes - 2-3 pieces;
- cucumbers - 1-2 pieces;
- feta cheese - 100 grams;
- onion greens - 50 grams;
- quail eggs - 5-6 pieces;
- canned tuna - 200 grams (or 1 can);
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons;
- lemon juice - half a teaspoon;
- ground black pepper - to taste.
For the second salad:
- cucumber - 2 pieces (small);
- bell peppers - 1 piece;
- salted red fish - 200 grams;
- boiled quail eggs - 4-5 pieces;
- lemon juice - 1 teaspoon;
- unrefined olive oil - 3 tablespoons.
Simple salads on the festive table. Step by step recipe
The first salad is with fish and vegetables. It can be served mixed in a common salad bowl, or can be portioned - in a bowl, shifted in the form of balls.
- Cut fresh cucumbers into small cubes: they give the salad a flavor and spring freshness.
- We clear the tomatoes from the stalk and cut them into cubes: approximately the same size as the cucumbers.
- Tip. If you prepare a salad in the summer, then it is better to take the pulp of a tomato - without seeds and peel. For this salad, you can also use cherry tomatoes: then we cut them in half.
- Dice the same size, about 1 to 1 centimeter, cut feta cheese.
- Finely chop the onion greens.
- In a bowl or bowl we put canned tuna on the bottom.
- By the way, tuna can be replaced with boiled red fish. This salad will also be very tasty.
- Then we cut hard-boiled quail eggs in half along.
- Sprinkle with onion greens.
- We spread the feta cheese cubes.
- Then fresh cucumbers: they can be slightly salted.
- And on top - chopped tomatoes, which again sprinkle with chopped feathers of green onions.
- We season our delicious holiday salad dressing, for which we need to take olive oil, lemon juice and season with ground pepper. Stir everything and pour over each serving of salad.
- You can decorate with a slice of lemon, a flower from a quail egg or just greens.
- Tip. Lemon juice must be filtered through a strainer so that bitter bones do not fall. Salad with tuna and feta should be served immediately: otherwise all the vegetables will let the juice in and the salad will lose its shape.
It is this serving - in layers, I like it more: as Feta cheese, egg yolks and canned fish lose shape when mixed, then the salad will not be so beautiful.
It’s better to take transparent bowls so that the whole palette of colors of our salad, which plays with colors, is visible.
We are preparing the second holiday salad, which is also very simple, but incredibly tasty.
- We cut cucumbers and sweet bell pepper into cubes: having previously cleared the seeds. Peppers can be taken in any color: the main thing is that it is juicy and fleshy.
- Quail eggs, previously boiled hard-boiled, cut into slices: that is, in length into four parts.
- Red salted fish: for example, salmon - cut into small pieces, the size of a cucumber.
- Tip. Salmon can be salted independently. To do this, take a piece of red fish, peel it, carefully remove the ridge of the bone so as not to damage the flesh of the fish - and salt it well. Put the fish in a container with a lid and send to the refrigerator. Within a day, your slightly salted red fish can be consumed: both in salads and on sandwiches. Do not worry if you give a little more salt to the fish: she will take salt as much as she needs. You can also make a brine: that is, salt is diluted in water.
- Season the salad with olive oil and lemon juice. Also in the dressing you can put a tablespoon of mustard seeds ("Dijon"). Dressing needs to be mixed well and pour salad over it. If you want to shade the salad with some fragrant herbs, feel free to experiment. This light salad should also be prepared immediately before serving.
Having the recipes of these two salads for the festive table, cooked in haste - you can fully meet any guests. After all, these light, refreshing salads are a great snack in front of the main course, which can whet the appetite even for those who follow their figure. On the site “I love to cook” there are many different recipes for quick and tasty dishes: cook with us.