Dear hostesses, for you very tasty, juicy and easy to prepare yeast pie with meat and mushrooms. It is fast enough, since we will make yeast dough in an odd fashion. This is a real salvation for those who have little time, but you need to meet guests or feed your family. I also want it to be something tasty, interesting and satisfying. Therefore, I prepared a step-by-step recipe for you: how to cook meat pie with mushrooms. And I assure you: it is done very simply.
For the test:
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- sugar - 5-6 grams (1 teaspoon);
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- dry yeast - 11 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- flour - 250 grams;
- salt is a pinch.
- medium-sized onions - 2 pieces;
- champignons - 300 grams;
- minced meat - 300 grams;
- salt, pepper - to your liking;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- tomatoes - 150-200 grams;
- dill, parsley - to taste;
- egg for lubrication - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- mayonnaise - 1-2 tablespoons.
A simple yeast cake with meat and mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- We prepare the products for the dough: sift the flour, heat the milk to 40 degrees - it will feel a little warmer than the palm by touch.
- Combine milk, dry yeast, sugar and salt in a bowl, stir until completely dissolved.
- Then add the egg, 2 tablespoons of refined vegetable oil and shake again with a whisk.
- Tip. If you don’t have an egg, don’t worry, you can make a pie with meat and mushrooms without it: it also turns out very tasty. And milk can be replaced with water.
- We introduce flour in small portions and knead well: first with a spoon or whisk, and then proceed to kneading with your hands. For convenience, the dough can be transferred to a table, crushed with flour, and knead directly on it. As a result, we get an elastic, soft dough.
- We transfer the yeast dough into a bowl (if you knead on the table), cover with a linen towel and leave it to rest for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, we are preparing the filling.
- Mushrooms shred and fry with finely chopped 1 onion over medium heat, do not forget to salt. Do not fry them too much: as soon as the liquid evaporates, hold it for another half a minute and you can remove it from the heat - the mushroom filling is ready.
- Tip. The mushroom portion of the filling can be replaced with eggplant - a very tasty combination with meat.
- For minced meat: first lightly fry finely chopped onion (1 piece) until translucent, then add the minced meat and fry 1 minute (not until the end) so that the juice remains in the middle of the minced meat: as a result, the cake will turn out to be juicy. We also salt and season with ground pepper (or other spices) to your taste. When frying, try to break a little lumps of minced meat with a fork to make it more uniform.
- Combine the cooled mushrooms and minced meat and mix.
- Tip. To speed up the general process of making a pie with meat and mushrooms, the filling can be done in advance (in the evening, for example).
- We grate hard cheese on a coarse grater. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices (0.3-0.5 centimeters thick).
- A baking dish with low sides (I have a diameter of 24 centimeters and a height of 6 centimeters) is lightly greased with vegetable oil (both the bottom and sides).
- During proofing, the yeast dough has increased: it needs to be slightly kneaded and rolled into a layer with a thickness of approximately 0.5 centimeters. We spread it into the mold so that it hangs slightly from the sides, but at the same time fits snugly on the inner surface of the mold. Therefore, when you roll out the dough, then calculate the approximate dimensions of the required formation.
- Tip. Yeast meat pie can also be made closed: then in this case, increase the amount of dough by about half (add the number of products in proportion to the recipe). Next, we divide the finished dough into 2 parts in the ratio ⅓ (for the top) and ⅔ (for the common pie). When you put the whole filling in the main pie, then roll out the smaller part of the dough, cover and pinch the edges in a circle: fastening the top with the bottom layer.
- In the middle we spread the filling of mushrooms and minced meat, level it, put slices of tomatoes on top, salt them, draw a thin mesh with mayonnaise and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Tip. Shop mayonnaise can be replaced with a delicious home-made mayonnaise, the recipe of which you can find on our website “I Love Cooking”.
- Tip. To get a beautiful thin mesh of mayonnaise, shift it into a dense plastic bag and cut a corner. Or you can make a cornet of parchment paper (roll it with a cone) and cut a small corner as well.
- We cut the excess yeast dough that hangs from the sides of the form, and the edges can be nicely decorated - pinch in a circle, giving the appearance of ruffles.
- From the rest of the dough (so as not to throw it out), roll thin tows with a diameter of 0.5-0.7 centimeters, and lay them out with a spiral on the surface of the pie.
- Shake the egg lightly, and brush the cake with the brush (where the dough protrudes).
- We send the yeast cake to be baked in an oven preheated to 170 degrees, for 40-45 minutes. When I bake a pie, I put a bowl of water on the bottom of the oven so that the dough does not burn.
- Decorate the finished yeast cake with chopped greens.
Yeast cake with meat and mushrooms is ready. Soft dough with a crispy crust and very juicy, tasty filling can drive you crazy with pleasure! And what a delicious aroma and mouth-watering look! Mushroom pie with meat is quite satisfying. And even being small in size, he can easily feed 6 people, leaving a lot of admiration for what he has eaten. And what else does the hostess need! Cook with us a very delicious, tasty, hearty meal and delight your loved ones.
Bon appetit with “I like to cook”!