Sliced tomatoes for the winter are just a find if you have a little spoiled tomatoes or stuff them into a jar that is not quite suitable. I cut the tomatoes, seasoned them with garlic, and the salad is ready. In winter, I just transferred it from a jar to a plate, and a fragrant snack is ready for all occasions.
per liter jar:
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- peppercorns - 2-3 things.
- water - 1 liter;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- citric acid - 0.5 teaspoon;
- salt - 1 tablespoon.
Sliced tomatoes for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Wash the tomatoes, dry a little and cut into slices, circles or halves. Just as you like.
- Peel and divide the garlic into cloves.
- Mix tomatoes with garlic and put in a jar.
- Boil water, add salt, sugar and citric acid. Pour the garlic into the marinade.
- Pasteurized filled hot jars in a pan with hot water for 10 minutes. Be careful that the water poured into the pan does not reach the neck of the cans.
- Carefully remove the hot cans from the water, roll up the lids.
Try to prepare chopped tomatoes for the winter, the harvest is simple, but so delicious and tasty! “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. And be sure to try cooking tomatoes with vegetables for the winter and hot tomatoes for the winter.