Do you want to cook a new salad for the holiday, but don’t know which one to choose? My advice to you: make a Pariselle salad with smoked chicken. This quick and undoubtedly delicious salad will be a wonderful decoration on your holiday table. Salad “Pariselle” is very bright, because it includes multi-colored, colorful products. Believe me, it is impossible to take your eyes off such beauty. And how delicious it is!
- 180-200 grams of smoked chicken meat;
- 1 fresh cucumber;
- ½ pieces of bell pepper;
- 3 tablespoons canned corn;
- 1 fresh tomato;
- a pinch of salt;
- 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- on the tip of a knife black ground pepper;
- 1 small bunch of dill.
Salad "Paris" with smoked chicken. Step by step recipe
- Peel the cucumber and cut into small strips.
- We remove the stalk from the washed tomato, cut into two parts and cut into plates.
- Half of the bell pepper cut into strips. Take pepper necessarily red.
- Smoked chicken meat cut into cubes. It is best to take smoked chicken breast for salad, it is more tender and juicy.
- Drain the marinade from the corn and add it to the salad.
- Now we should salt the future salad. I recommend a pinch of salt, but do it to your taste, as you like. Do not forget that smoked breast is salty.
- Finely chop the washed and dried dill. Add it to the salad and then a little pepper.
- Add mayonnaise to the salad and mix it with a spoon.
Salad "Paris" is ready. It can be cooked not only on holidays, but also on weekdays, since it takes very little time in cooking. After all, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers and corn do not need to be cooked or baked in advance. Yes, and smoked chicken is a finished product. Be sure to visit our site “Very Delicious”, choose new recipes, cook them and please all your friends and relatives. Enjoy your meal!