Stuffed champignons are an ideal appetizer for the festive table, and in combination with smoked chicken, you’ll just lick your fingers. The appetizer is very gourmet, and a beginner can cook!
- large champignons - 500 grams;
- smoked chicken fillet - 150 grams;
- hard cheese (Dutch, suluguni, cheddar) - 50 grams;
- cream (high fat) - 150 milliliters;
- 1 medium onion;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- greens (for decoration).
Smoked Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Peel the onion, finely chop and fry in a pan until golden brown.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes and fry with the onion.
- Add cream, salt, pepper. Mix everything well and simmer over low heat until the cream becomes thick.
- Rinse the mushrooms, cut off the knives from them and put the mushrooms on a baking sheet (with the base of the cap up).
- Put the filling in the mushrooms, add grated hard cheese on top and bake at 200 ° C for 15 minutes!
Garnish stuffed champignons with herbs and serve at any banquet - it's impossible to pass by! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making champignons in a spicy sauce and champignons stuffed with quail eggs.