As an alternative to liver cakes, I propose to cook a snack carrot cake. Which is also very tasty, but it does not contain many calories. Dietary, because it does not have fatty layers and sauces. Delicious tender chicken meat, combined with juicy and crispy carrots, gives an original taste and makes the dish light.
- Korean carrots - 300 grams;
- chicken fillet - 300 grams;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- chicken breast - 150 grams;
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters (for frying);
- onions - 1 piece;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- wheat flour - 0.5 cups;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper - to taste.
Snack carrot cake. Step by step recipe
First, prepare cakes for our snack cake. They will be from meat.
- To do this, prepare the minced chicken: chop the chicken breast with onions in a blender.
- To the minced meat we add eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well until thick sour cream.
- Pour vegetable oil onto a heated skillet. It is better to take refined oil so that there are no extraneous odors and it does not foam during frying.
- When the oil warms up, put the dough for a snack cake of minced chicken. Spread evenly over the entire surface with a spatula and fry until golden brown on both sides. Fry over moderate heat. As a result, 4 or 5 meat pancakes come out of this amount of minced meat.
- Cooking carrots in Korean. Of course, you can buy it ready-made, or you can cook it yourself. To do this, you need to peel and grate a couple of large carrots on long strips on a special grater, or simply cut into very thin strips.
- Dice half the onion and fry in vegetable oil. We will not use onions: we only need oil, which smells like fried onions.
- Season the carrots with a teaspoon of ground coriander, salt, pepper, black pepper and red pepper - to taste. Add a teaspoon of sugar and a couple of teaspoons of vinegar. Mix everything and make a carrot slide, in the middle of which we form a small depression, where we put finely chopped three or four cloves of garlic.
- Pour hot oil (without onions) into the same recess, and mix everything. Hot oil will make carrots softer, and garlic will give off its aroma when exposed to hot oil. We give carrots in Korean infuse for about 2-3 hours and can form a snack cake with carrots in Korean.
- We shift the meat pancakes with carrot filling, and sprinkle the top cake with grated hard cheese.
- Our simple and delicious snack carrot cake is ready to eat.
Such a cake can be prepared with any filling: for example, fried mushrooms or soft cream cheese. Such a dish is not only tasty, but also dietary: since, for it, we used lean meat and vegetables. Bon Appetit everyone! And cook with our site "I love to cook."