When they say "Napoleon", one involuntarily recalls the sweetest favorite cake for everyone, but today we are not talking about it - I would like to bring to your attention the unsurpassed tasty snack "Napoleon" with cream of potatoes and mushrooms. You can cook it not only on holidays, the inexpensive composition of the ingredients makes it possible to treat your family with such a dish even on weekdays.
- potatoes - 4 pieces;
- mushrooms - 300 grams;
- packing puff pastry (yeast-free);
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- cream 33% - 150 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
Snack "Napoleon" with cream of potatoes and mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Finely chop the mushrooms, peel and chop the onions. Sauté the onions and mushrooms in vegetable oil until tender.
- Peel and boil the potatoes. Then make mashed air with the addition of heavy cream.
- Combine potatoes with mushrooms, salt and pepper to your liking.
- Roll out the dough and cut into 4 parts.
- Bake the cakes individually in the oven at 200 ° C for no longer than 10 minutes.
- Then put the browned cakes on a baking sheet, shifting each toppings with cream of potatoes and mushrooms.
- Top with grated cheese and put in the oven for 5 minutes.
Serve the Napoleon appetizer preferably warm or even hot. It turns out very tasty and satisfying. Try it, you won’t regret it. And be sure to try the potato-mushroom cake and carrot cake.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us!