Almost no holiday in our country can do without red caviar. This is the most common delicacy. Red caviar appetizers will undoubtedly decorate any holiday table! But it's just that you can’t put caviar in a bank on the table. We have selected for you an original selection of appetizers with red caviar! You will definitely enjoy it!
Tartlets with red caviar and soft cheese
Tartlets are baskets made from butter puff pastry. They will give any table a beautiful, festive look. The filling with caviar, cheese and dill is simply gorgeous and incredibly tasty.
- small tartlets;
- soft cheese - 100 grams;
- 100 grams of red caviar;
- 20 grams of butter;
- dill to taste.
Tartlets with red caviar and soft cheese. Step by step recipe
- Butter we need liquid. If necessary, it can be melted in a water bath.
- Rinse fresh dill with cold water. Part of the dill is chopped very finely.
- Combine soft cheese with liquid butter and add a little greens. Beat well until smooth.
- We take our tartlets and put the filling in the middle with a small spoon.
- And on top of the filling evenly a layer of caviar.
- We put ready tartlets on beautiful dishes.
- Decorate with fresh herbs.
- Tartlets are ready to eat.
Everyone loves these tartlets and can take center stage at your celebration!
Stuffed Eggs with Red Caviar and Cheese
Stuffed eggs are very tasty and satisfying, besides, it will not be difficult to cook them. The filling for the eggs is simply magnificent - a combination of hard cheese and tender eggs. This appetizer looks very nice on the festive table.
- five boiled eggs;
- hard cheese - 60 grams;
- 70 grams of red caviar;
- mayonnaise to taste.
Stuffed eggs with red caviar and cheese. Step by step recipe
- Hard boiled eggs in salted water. Then gently peel and cut in half. Here it is very important for us not to damage the protein.
- Remove the yolks from the proteins.
- Finely chop the yolks, this can be done with a fork.
- Grate hard cheese.
- Combine grated cheese, yolks, season with mayonnaise. Mix everything well until smooth.
- We take our squirrels from the eggs and fill them with the filling and put juicy eggs on top.
- You can decorate at your discretion.
Stuffed eggs - this is an original taste and a spectacular appearance.
Sandwiches with curd cheese, red caviar and shrimp
The simplest cold appetizers for the festive table are sandwiches. Sandwiches are also the most common snack. Shrimp dishes are very popular in many cuisines. Sandwiches with cottage cheese, red caviar and shrimp are so delicious that they simply salivate when they look. They will look great at any holiday.
- white sandwich bread;
- Red caviar;
- cottage cheese;
- frying oil;
Sandwiches with curd cheese, red caviar and shrimp. Step by step recipe
- Boil shrimps of small sizes in boiling water for 1.5-2 minutes. Leave to let cool.
- It is best to immediately take the bread sliced, and if not sliced, then cut into thin slices.
- Fry one side of the bread in butter.
- Grease the fried slices with a little oil and then spread evenly with cheese, put our eggs and shrimp to finish.
- Sandwiches can be served at the table.
With these sandwiches you will surprise those present. They are sooooo delicious.
Red caviar looks exquisite on the table. Dishes made from it are incredibly tasty and mouth-watering. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!