Today we will prepare delicious delicious sour cream cakes. For me, the taste of these cakes comes from childhood. I was very pleased to find this recipe. And doubly rejoiced when they turned out no less tasty than in childhood. All the same delicious, aromatic - and, in general, wonderful. So, let's begin.
- flour - 500 grams;
- water - 140 grams;
- dry yeast - 5 grams;
- salt - 5 grams;
- sugar - 75 grams;
- butter - 75 grams;
- sour cream - 100 grams (30% fat, but less can be).
Sour cream cakes. Step by step recipe
We will prepare the dough in the dough method.
- We take the yeast and breed them in a small amount of hot water. Let stand for about 5-7 minutes, then mix until completely dissolved.
- Add part of the flour to get the dough. Level the surface, cover with a lid or film, and leave it warm for 2-3 hours to ferment, depending on the temperature.
- Sift the flour that remains, add salt, sugar to it and mix. Then add sour cream and melted butter. And grind into grains.
- Add the dough to the dough and mix until the desired thick dough. During the batch, you may need some water (in case dry flour does not disappear) or flour (if the dough is wet).
- After mixing, cover the bowl. Leave the dough to rest for 20 minutes. During this time, the flour absorbs all the liquid: as a result of which it will be easier to knead the dough.
- Further: as soon as the dough has rested, we need to knead it until it becomes smooth and homogeneous. (Approximately 10 minutes).
- We collect the dough in a ball, cover and leave for fermentation. It should increase by two, or even three times.
- Spread the finished mass. Divide into 8 identical slices. We roll the same slices into the same ball, cover and leave for 5 minutes for infusion (the dough will become softer and then it will be easier to roll out). From each ball we make a circle with a thickness of 1-1.5 cm, cover with a lid and set for 30 minutes to raise.
A couple of minutes before baking, we make punctures in the dough, grease with whipped yolk and bake.
And now our delicious and sweet cakes for tea are ready. They turned out brilliant, ruddy - and very tasty. It remains to wish you the traditional: bon appetit!
Continue to cook with me and “I love to cook”: your family and friends will always be deliciously fed.