Dear lovers of a variety of salads: a salad with beans and tomatoes is a recipe that you will take to your loved ones, having barely tasted its wonderful taste. Due to its ease of preparation, accessibility of ingredients and great taste, this simple salad with beans has already managed to take root in our family. Therefore, be sure to pamper your family and friends, because it will take a little time to prepare it, and the taste will not leave anyone indifferent. Also, it is perfect for people who adhere to proper nutrition, observe fasting and wish to enrich their menu with delicious vegetables.
- beans (boiled or canned) - 400 grams;
- fresh tomato (medium size) - 1 piece;
- onions (medium size) - 1 piece;
- fresh cucumber (small size) - 1 piece;
- bell pepper (red, not large) - 1 piece;
- ground black pepper - a quarter of a teaspoon (optional);
- wine (balsamic) vinegar - 2-3 tablespoons;
- olive oil - 3-4 tablespoons;
- salt - a quarter of a teaspoon (optional).
Salad with beans and tomatoes. Step by step recipe
- Beans for this recipe can be taken as already prepared, canned, or pre-boiled by yourself. I prefer to use red canned beans, as it saves time on preparing this simple salad. If you want to boil the beans yourself, then you need to take 1 cup of beans and pour it with water. Beans can be taken in any variety (white, red, black), depending on your taste preferences. We put the pot with beans on a small fire and cook in salted water until tender. Then we drain the water, cool the beans and cook further according to the recipe.
- So, open the jars of beans and let the excess liquid drain. Put our beans in a colander and leave for a couple of minutes.
- We transfer the beans into a deep bowl or a large salad bowl, add the cucumber, cut into cubes.
- Peel the onion from the husk, wash it and cut into large cubes. Fold in a salad bowl.
- My bell pepper, remove the stalk and seeds, and cut into cubes. Sent to the salad bowl.
- Wash fresh tomato and cut into small cubes. Sent to the salad bowl.
- Pour balsamic vinegar and olive oil over our salad.
- Mix everything thoroughly, add black ground pepper to taste (you can use a mixture of ground peppers) and salt.
- To diversify your diet, try seasoning this delicious red bean salad with any other vegetable oil (sunflower, corn).
- Fill with salt, I advise you to add immediately before serving, as fresh vegetables can highlight excess juice.
That's all! Our simple bean salad is ready. It turns out very beautiful and bright. I hope this recipe for a delicious salad with red beans will be to your taste as well as our family. And supporters of proper nutrition will definitely add it to the piggy bank of their recipes. The team “I love to cook” has already appreciated its fresh taste! And you?