Pickled tomatoes for the winter are simple, tasty, quick to prepare. The taste is not spicy, moderately sweet, and homely fragrant. When pickled, these tomatoes have one secret, thanks to which their taste differs from all the tomatoes that you have ever tasted. What and how to pickle tomatoes, you will learn in the description of the preparation.
For 3 cans of 3 liters
- Water 16 glasses;
- salt 4 tablespoons;
- sugar - 9 tablespoons;
- vinegar - 15 tablespoons;
- dill, horseradish, leaves of cherry and currant, parsley;
- pepper peas.
Step by step recipe for pickled tomatoes
- At the bottom of sterilized cans lay the leaves of cherry and currant, horseradish and dill.
- Get ready the main secret of these delicious pickled tomatoes - put in a jar must be butt down! That's all!
- We shift the chopped garlic, and put a sprig of parsley on top of the tomatoes in the jar.
- Pour boiled marinade from water, salt, sugar and vinegar.
- We put in a pan (with warm water, because the jars with tomatoes are also warm) with a trellised bottom and sterilize from the moment of boiling for 15-20 minutes.
- Roll up the cans, wrap them upside down in a blanket and leave to cool.
Perhaps this recipe for pickled tomatoes and its secret will seem somewhat unusual to you. but worth a try. These are really just unusually delicious pickled tomatoes.
Enjoy your meal.