Eggplant with garlic is a wonderful duo that blends harmoniously and creates a magnificent ensemble of taste and aroma. Opening a jar of eggplant with garlic you plunge into the world of abundance of taste and saturate your body with nutrients.
- Eggplant - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 1 head;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 0.5 cups.
Step by step recipe for eggplant with garlic
- Wash and clean the eggplants.
- Cut the eggplants lengthwise into 4-6 parts, boil in salt water (2 tablespoons of salt - 3 tablespoons of salt) until soft. It takes about 7-10 minutes
- Chop the garlic and chop finely.
- Dip each boiled piece into vinegar, put into sterilized jars, pouring with chopped garlic, pour hot marinade in which the eggplants were boiled, and immediately roll.
- Cool without wrapping.
- It is advisable to store such eggplant in a cool place.
Serving eggplant with garlic on the table, you can decorate them with herbs, sprinkle with ground pepper. From this, they will become more appetizing and fragrant.
Enjoy your meal.