Tomatoes are harvested for the winter in various variations. But I think, not only because it is a fairly inexpensive vegetable, but also very useful! If you like adjika or Korean salads, then be sure to close the tomatoes with this recipe. Spicy tomatoes for the winter will not only be a great addition to the festive table, but will be the main highlight and hit of the conservation of the new season!
- dense fleshy tomatoes - 2-2.2 kilograms;
- onions - 7 pieces;
- hot pepper - pod;
- bell pepper - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 8 cloves;
- carrot - one little thing;
- parsley greens.
Marinade per 1 liter of water:
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 2 tablespoons;
- cloves - 2 things.
Spicy tomatoes for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Wash the tomatoes, and in the place where the stalk is located, cut a small depression.
- Bulgarian and hot peppers clear of seeds.
- Sweet pepper, carrots and onions are cut into rings.
- In a sterilized jar, place the vegetables that you prepared. It doesn’t matter, you can alternate layers, you can lay carrots, onions and peppers at the bottom of the can, and tomatoes on top. But be sure to add parsley and chopped garlic with hot pepper.
- With boiled water, fill the tomatoes with vegetables in a jar, cover and let stand warm for 20 minutes.
- We pour the water back into the pan, bring to a boil and pour it into the jar again. Let them stand a little less now, I think 10 minutes will be enough.
- For the third time, pour the water into the pan and on the basis of it we prepare the marinade, add all the ingredients, bring to a boil and pour the tomatoes hot to the very neck of the jar. Seal the jar with a lid.
- Turn the jar upside down and wrap it in a blanket for 2 days.
You can store hot tomatoes for the winter at room temperature. In winter, serve such spicy tomatoes with absolutely any side dish or main course. And as a main snack, there is nothing better than these tomatoes! “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. We offer you recipes tomato with vegetables for the winter and chopped tomatoes for the winter.