In the spring, when vitamins are so scarce, a spring salad with green onions will be more than ever, by the way. Delicious, juicy, emerald greenery combined with tender eggs seasoned with mouth-watering mayonnaise is one of my daughter's favorite salads. For a variety of spring diets, I also offer other recipes for simple and tasty salads from seasonal vegetables and herbs.
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- green onions - half a bunch;
- mayonnaise - 100 milliliters;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper - to taste.
Spring salad with green onions. Step by step recipe
- We take green onions, peel and wash thoroughly in running water. Then finely chop it.
- We drop chicken eggs in hot water and after boiling we cook another 10 minutes. Then quickly transfer the eggs to cold water to make them easier to clean.
- Cut the peeled eggs into small cubes.
- Mix eggs and green onions with mayonnaise. We transfer the ready spring salad with onions to a salad bowl and decorate with parsley.
- Tip. For dressing, you can take half mayonnaise and half sour cream: so the salad will be more tender and tasty.
- For spring salads, you can use any spring early vegetables. It turns out delicious salad with green onions and young radish. In a dressing for such a salad with radishes, you can add a few tablespoons of cottage cheese.
- Of course, in the spring, a fresh cucumber will be a great addition to any salad. For salads of cucumbers, green onions and boiled eggs, dressing with vegetable oil, vinegar to taste, salt and black pepper is suitable. Such a spring salad will be a great addition to the diet.
- A lot of vitamins are found in parsley and dill, so any salad, especially from vegetables, will only improve if you add finely chopped dill and parsley to it.
- There is another recipe for a wonderful spring wild garlic salad. Gather it in early spring, mainly in a wooded area. For such a salad, you need to very thoroughly rinse the leaves of wild garlic and chop. This spring grass has a somewhat specific, garlic flavor. Add chopped, pre-boiled, chicken or quail eggs to it, you can add fresh cucumber and season with vinegar, sunflower oil, add a little salt and pepper.
- Tip. You can use any vegetable oil for this spring salad, but I prefer unrefined sunflower oil and balsamic vinegar instead of the usual one.
- Very tasty and healthy is an appetizer of cottage cheese and young herbs of garlic. For it, you need to take 200 grams of fatty, and even better homemade cottage cheese, grind or mash in a mortar to a paste-like homogeneous mass. Add a little salt, add black ground pepper and a bunch of chopped green feathers of young garlic. Garlic must be very young: then it is tender and soft.
- Mix everything and form small balls with wet hands. Then these curd balls need to be run in chopped dill. Transfer the spring snack to a cold place, and when serving, garnish with cranberries.
In the spring, when the body lacks vitamins, many stems of early plants are a real storehouse of nutrients and vitamins. What plants can be used and in what way to cook them, you can always find out on our site "I love to cook." Thanks to us, your dishes will always be tasty, healthy and varied.