If you are tired of everyday salads and want to cook something truly new, tasty, interesting, then this salad is exactly what you need. Salad of squid with olives from “I love to cook” turns out so delicious that you just lick your fingers.
- squid - 350 grams;
- olives - 1 can;
- cherry tomatoes - 10 pieces;
- lettuce leaves - 1 bunch;
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- vegetable oil - 4 tbsp. l .;
- salt, pepper - to taste
- balsamic vinegar - on the tip of a teaspoon;
- mustard - half a teaspoon.
Squid salad with olives. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare our squid. Rinse thoroughly and remove unnecessary films.
- Then squid need to be boiled. Cook no more than 2 minutes already in boiling water. If you digest, they will be rubber.
- Ready squids are sent to a colander so that excess glass is removed from them.
- After that, cut them into small rings.
- In a bowl, combine vegetable oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic, which must be squeezed through a garlic press in advance.
- Mix everything and send to the squid. We leave our squids to marinate for 1 hour.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Peel the seeds and cut them into strips.
- Tear lettuce leaves into small pieces with your hands.
- We cut the olives into 4 parts.
- Mix all the ingredients.
Our squid salad with olives is ready!
Enjoy your meal! Put the prepared salad briefly in the refrigerator so that it is well soaked. Also, be sure to try 2 more culinary masterpieces for the festive table: salad “Mittens” and salad “Obzhorka”. Cook with the team "I like to cook." Delicious with us!