A very gourmet squid salad with walnuts came to my taste just recently. I love salads with seafood - they are rich in proteins and trace elements. In the right combination, such salads become not only useful, but also mouth-watering. I want to share with you this simple and very tasty recipe. Your table will be transformed in an instant if you cook it and treat your relatives. It is worth noting that walnuts and squids are wonderfully combined with each other.
- peeled squid carcasses (can be taken canned in a jar) - 330 grams;
- champignons (fresh) - 520 grams;
- hard cheese (for example, Russian) - 220 grams;
- walnut (peeled, slightly dried) - one glass;
- mayonnaise sauce - 210 grams;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- spices - salt, peppercorns, bay leaf.
Squid salad with walnuts. Step by step recipe
- Let's start with the squid carcass. Take a small pot. Pour water and put on the stove. When the water boils, add a teaspoon of salt, peppercorns and bay leaf. Gently, literally for one minute, lower our freshly cleaned squid carcasses and let them boil. Then we pull them out with a slotted spoon. Do not cook them longer: after all, if you digest them, they will become far from delicate in taste, but rather will resemble rubber.
- I wash the mushrooms under running water and cook in slightly salted water for only a few minutes (about 5) - until tender. We also take it out with a slotted spoon or throw it in a colander. We give them time to cool and cut into strips
- Alternatively, you can not cook, but fry in a pan with a tablespoon of vegetable oil. Then, before frying, they should already be cut into four parts, and then straws. Do not fry for a long time - no more than 4-5 minutes.
- Take a piece of hard cheese and cut it into strips as well. Salad cheese is suitable for anyone you like.
- Cooled squids cut into rings of about 2 millimeters thick.
- Walnuts a little split with a rolling pin through a paper towel. Before chopping, if you wish, you can dry them in the oven.
- Now put all the ingredients in a deep bowl. At the same time, grind the garlic and add it to mayonnaise, mix.
- If you want to make a tasty and healthy mayonnaise that would wonderfully emphasize a delicious salad with calamari, cook it according to the recipe from our site “I Love Cooking”.
- Now mix everything gently. Put the salad on the dish and sprinkle all the nuts on top.
Salad ready. It can optionally be further decorated with branches of greenery. The salad is very tender: try to cook it with us - you will not regret it. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!