Delicious, spicy-tender, unusually fragrant strawberry cherry compote. This delicious compote is also very useful: cherries help to cope with arthritis, rheumatism, heart diseases, and strawberries are an excellent tonic for the body, which gives strength and energy.
- Strawberries - 1.5 kilograms;
- sweet cherry - 1.5 kilograms;
- water - 1.5 liters;
- citric acid - at the tip of a knife;
- sugar - 700 grams.
Step by step recipe for strawberry cherry compote
- Ripe, but strong strawberries, rinse, sort out, remove the stalks, dry.
- Rinse the cherries, and clean the stalks and seeds.
- Prepare sugar syrup - boil water, add sugar and citric acid.
- Put berries in the prepared jars and pour in slightly chilled sugar syrup.
- Place the jars in a pan with a trellis insert and sterilize for 6 minutes from the moment of boiling.
- Banks clog and let them cool.
Ready for our strawberry-cherry compote for the winter, which on cold winter days, will be able to cheer up and charge with positive energy, filling your body with vitamins.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!