Delicious and easy to make strawberry jam. It is very easy to cook, but strawberry jam is always great. I love him with a bun for tea for breakfast. It will always cheer me up and charge me with positive energy for the whole day.
- Strawberries - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 1.1 kilograms;
- citric acid on the tip of a knife.
Strawberry jam. Winter recipe
- Before boiling strawberry jam, place the berries in a colander and rinse with cold water, dry and remove the stalks.
- Prepare syrup for 1 liter of water - 0.5 cups of sugar.
- Dip the berries in boiling syrup and cook for 10-15 minutes, until the appearance of foam.
- remove the foam, add 1 cup of water and sugar, boil the jam until tender.
- Arrange the hot jam in clean, dry cans and roll up.
Strawberry jam for the winter is suitable for decorating desserts, filling pies. And even creamy ice cream with strawberry jam is a great dessert that will always come in handy!
We offer you another quick recipe for strawberry jelly jam. Sugar with pectin or gelling sugar is used in this recipe. The result is as if jam with gelatin. I really like my recipe for strawberry jam, because the jam tastes very fresh. Strawberries remain in pieces, do not boil and do not turn into a "rag". A great recipe for strawberry jam for the winter. In the strawberry season, be sure to prepare strawberry jam, it will delight you in the cold winter and remind you of summer!
- strawberries - 500 gr
- gelling sugar in a ratio of 3: 1 - 167 gr.
Strawberry Jam. The recipe for the steps:
- My strawberries, remove the stalks and cut into cubes, transfer to a stewpan, fill with saar and mix thoroughly until sugar dissolves
- At maximum heat, bring the strawberries with sugar to a boil. After boiling, reduce the heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes. Remove the foam during cooking
- Pour the finished jam into the arrowed jar and close.
Video provided by the channel Recipes from Elena
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit! Try also to make jam with an unusual taste for the winter and candied orange.