Strawberry filling which reveals the whole sweet aroma of this beautiful berry. It turns out so gentle and unique drink that it is even difficult to describe in words. I will tell you some secrets how to make strawberry liquor so that it is moderately sweet, transparent and tastiest.
- Strawberries - 2.2 kilograms;
- sugar - 800 grams.
Step by step recipe for strawberry liquor
- Peel the strawberries from the sepals, rinse well, allow the water to drain completely.
- Place strawberries either in a large jar or in a glass bottle, cover with sugar, and tie with gauze on top.
- Set strawberries in a warm place, or on a windowsill on the sunny side for 2-4 days, until fermentation forms.
- As soon as there are signs of fermentation, remove the cheesecloth, and make a water lock, move the strawberries to the shady side and stand for 12-20 days, that is, until the fermentation stops.
- Then filter the liquor through cheesecloth, or kapron stocking. Pour into prepared bottles and seal with stoppers.
Ready delicious homemade strawberry liqueur. You can treat your guests, surprise them with a wonderful taste and aroma!
I know that strawberry liquor at home turns out to be very tasty and fragrant, its excessive consumption is dangerous for your health.