Well, I wanted to close stuffed bell peppers for the winter, and even with vegetables. Neither cabbage, nor tomatoes, namely a set of vegetables. Long searches on the Internet did not give me the desired fruit. But I remembered my encyclopedia of blanks that my grandmother gave me. I closed the bell peppers stuffed with vegetables for the winter for the first time, and immediately share it with you. I have not tried it yet, but the aroma was awesome.
- Pepper - 10 kilograms;
- carrot - 4 kilograms;
- onions - 1 kilogram;
- parsley root - 300 grams;
- celery root - 0.5 kilograms;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- a bunch of green parsley;
- salt - 1.5 cups;
- vegetable oil - 6.5 cups.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 1 tablespoon.
Step-by-step recipe for stuffed bell peppers for the winter
- Wash fresh pepper, remove the stalks with seeds, blanch in boiling water for 3-5 minutes and immediately cool in flowing.
- Peel and wash the carrots and onions. Cut carrots into strips, onion slices. Sliced carrots and onions in vegetable oil.
- Parsley and celery roots, peel, wash and let the water drain, cut into slices, add chopped parsley, and stew in vegetable oil until half cooked, add chopped garlic at the very end of the stew.
- Mix fried vegetables with stewed vegetables, and add 1 tablespoon of the mixture to 1.5 tablespoons of salt. Stir and fill the resulting minced pepper.
- Stuffed peppers tightly in 3 liter jars. Prepare a brine of water and salt, boil and cool.
- Pour filled cans with cold brine, tie the neck with gauze and leave for 2-3 days at room temperature for fermentation.
- Remove the stuffed pepper from the brine, let it drain, put in prepared sterilized jars and pour hot boiled vegetable oil into it.
- Cover the filled cans and sterilize in the oven for 90 minutes, roll up without wrapping.
Bell pepper stuffed with vegetables for the winter is cooked without vinegar, and this is a big plus. And my grandmother’s encyclopedia of blanks never let me down, and I’ll still share with you many recipes from this book.
Delicious to you preparations.
Stuffed pepper with cabbage, you will also like it!