Stuffed peppers are such a beautiful and tasty dish that everyone will like it, and on holidays the table will decorate and on a weekday will cheer you up. This dish is so self-sufficient that it can be served without a side dish. Stuffed peppers come in a variety of fillings, and now I will share with you a classic recipe for delicious peppers.
- Bulgarian pepper - 6 pieces;
- minced meat (which one you like) - 400 grams;
- rice - 0.5 cups;
- onion - 1 piece;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- tomato paste - 1-2 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper, herbs to taste;
- sour cream for serving.
Stuffed pepper. Step by step recipe
- Wash the pepper, cut off the top in the form of a lid and remove the middle with grains.
- Cook the minced meat. Finely chop the onions and carrots and lightly fry in vegetable oil, boil the rice until half cooked (5 minutes). Stuff the minced meat with all the ingredients and add a little chopped greens. Salt, pepper and mix well.
- Start the peppers with the prepared meat, cover with a lid that was cut from them.
- Put peppers in the pan and add half the water, add salt to the water. Put on fire and let it boil for 40 minutes. Then pour the tomato paste and let it boil for another 5 minutes.
Serve stuffed peppers hot, with the sauce in which they were boiled, and sour cream. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!