Just amazing stuffed peppers for the winter with carrots in tomato. Frankly, I completely forgot about this recipe. A neighbor always treats, every year, and I eat and enjoy, but I didn’t close it myself. Thanks to our subscriber, I remembered this miracle, and I’ll definitely close it this year. Stuffed peppers for the winter are so tender and at the same time rich in taste. Try it, you will love it!
- bell pepper;
- carrot with onion 1: 1, take in equal proportions.
- tomato juice (immediately squeezed from tomatoes) - 700 grams;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 2 teaspoons;
- vinegar essence - 0.5 teaspoon.
Stuffed peppers for the winter. Step by step recipe
- To begin, peel the carrots and grate on a coarse grater, chop the onions. Take onions and carrots in equal proportions.
- Fry the onions with carrots in vegetable oil separately, then mix, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the water to boil, and in the meantime, clear the pepper from the seed box. In the water, which meanwhile boils, lower the peeled peppers for 2-3 minutes. Then remove it with a slotted spoon, let it cool slightly and stuff it with the filling of carrots and onions. Place pepper in 0.7 and 1 liter jars.
- Prepare the fill, you can simply twist the tomatoes in a meat grinder or grind with a blender, you can take ready tomato juice. So, pour the tomato juice into a saucepan, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, then add salt, sugar and vinegar essence and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Pour pepper in a jar with hot tomato pouring and put the jars to be sterilized in a large pan, into which pour water. From the moment of boiling water in a pan, we sterilize pepper 0.7 liters - 30-35 minutes, 1 liter - 50 minutes.
- Then immediately roll up the cans with lids.
I agree, the process is quite laborious, but the result will exceed all expectations. Try stuffed peppers for the winter and it will really surprise you. Moreover, it is so delicious that you can even serve it on the table as not only snacks, but also the main dish. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. And we recommend cooking hot bell peppers for the winter and pickled bell peppers for the winter.