Dear friends, I hasten to share with you a recipe for stuffed peppers. Quite by chance I found this fasting recipe on the Internet. Stuffed peppers, I tell you, are very tasty and satisfying, despite being cooked without meat. When you cook it, the aroma in the kitchen is such that it’s just salivating. You probably haven’t tried such a delicious pepper yet.
- peppers - 6 pieces;
- champignons - 400-500 grams;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 head;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- dry coriander, thyme - to taste;
- greens - to taste;
- sunflower oil - for frying.
Stuffed peppers. Step by step recipe
- Finely chop the onion.
- Three carrots on a grater.
- Champignons finely chopped.
- Greens are also finely chopped.
- Pour the sunflower oil into the pan and spread the onions, carrots, and mushrooms.
- We mix everything well, add salt, pepper, seasonings to taste.
- Fry for 8-10 minutes.
- Then we add greens to the finished vegetables.
- In peppers, cut off the top and clean from the insides.
- We stuff the finished stuffing.
- We spread the finished peppers on a baking sheet previously covered with parchment paper.
- We send our peppers to a preheated oven to 200 degrees for 25 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Stuffed peppers with vegetables are a wonderful dish that can be prepared in fasting. Cook only the best with Love Cooking.