A self-sufficient hearty dish, these stuffed zucchini! In the winter, they kind of opened a can with preservation, and ate it, we also got pleasure! Just imagine stuffed zucchini for the winter with fried onion rice, what a wonderful aroma and taste it is!
- young zucchini - 500 grams;
- tomatoes - 300 grams;
- onions - 100 grams;
- rice - 70 grams;
- vegetable oil - 50 grams;
- parsley - a little;
- sugar - 25 grams;
- salt - 10 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 20 milliliters;
- allspice - 0.5 teaspoon;
- bay leaf - 1 piece.
Step-by-step recipe for stuffed zucchini for the winter
- Wash the zucchini, cut the stem, and carefully remove the seeds with a teaspoon.
- Peel the onion, cut into cubes and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Wash the rice in a colander under running water, put it in a pan to the onion and fry. Then add a portion of chopped chopped tomatoes and finely chopped greens, add water, so that the rice with vegetables seems to stew. When the rice is ready, turn off the heat.
- The mixture that turned out must be stuffed with zucchini. Do this with a teaspoon.
- Make a tomato sauce. Pour the tomatoes over the boiling water, cut them and grind them through a colander so that the seeds and the skin are removed.
- Put the tomato mass in a pan and cook over low heat until a foam appears, then add salt, sugar, pepper and vinegar and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the zucchini in the saucepan with the prepared tomato sauce and simmer them over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Put zucchini in prepared jars, pour them with sauce.
- Put the filled jars into the pan with water to be sterilized, on the bottom of which you must lay a tissue napkin. Sterilize jars of 0.5 liters for 30 minutes, and liter - 40 minutes.
- Then immediately roll up the jar with a lid.
Store in a cool place.
Stuffed zucchini for the winter is always true, tasty and appetizing. In any weather, such zucchini will be very welcome on your table!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!