An interesting and at the same time simple recipe for the most crispy cucumbers with vodka. Cucumbers retain their green color, all their juiciness and taste. No additional ingredients need to be added to cucumbers in order to fully feel their freshness and aroma. Crispy cucumbers with vodka will always take their rightful place on your table.
- We take cucumbers based on a 3-liter jar;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- black pepper peas - a few peas;
- vodka - 100 grams.
A step-by-step recipe for crispy cucumbers with vodka
- Put cucumbers in a three-liter jar.
- Dilute water with salt and add peas, and pour cucumbers with this water. Let it stand for two days.
- Two days later, pour the brine into a saucepan, boil and pour cucumbers in a jar with boiling brine, add 100 grams of vodka and roll.
The resulting cucumbers for the winter are crispy with vodka, like fresh, fragrant and whole. Try this recipe for cucumbers, and you will be surprised at its simplicity and incredible taste.
Delicious to you preparations!