You have not tried this before. These super fast pickled mushrooms are much tastier than the store ones. Cooking them is a pleasure, 7 minutes, and you will already be free. There should definitely be a place for delicious mushrooms on the festive table. Be sure to rate this recipe.
- small champignon mushrooms - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 4 teaspoons;
- salt - 2 teaspoons;
- refined sunflower oil - 50 grams;
- spices to taste;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- vinegar - 100 grams.
Super fast pickled mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Wash the mushrooms, put in a pan. Pour water, add sugar, salt, sunflower oil, spices.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add 1 clove of garlic (peeled, whole) and 100 grams of vinegar.
- Boil another 2 minutes.
- Put the mushrooms in a jar, cool and leave for a day in a cold place.
- Before serving, you can sprinkle with chopped dill and mix.
Pickled mushrooms are ready. They can be used as a snack on the table, and you can also cook a variety of salads with mushrooms. This recipe is suitable for all occasions both on a weekday and on a festive table. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!