Sometimes you want to pamper your stomach with all kinds of junk food. At the thought of this food, pizzas and hamburgers are immediately remembered. I do not order for a house, because I am afraid of products that are used in cafes. Therefore, I always cook at home. I don’t like to mess around in the kitchen for a long time, so I use the recipe for making quick pizza in just 20 minutes, which my friend told me.
- thin pita bread - 3 pieces;
- hard cheese - 100-150 grams;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- sausage - 200 grams;
- ketchup - 3 tablespoons;
- mayonnaise - 3 tablespoons.
Super fast pizza in 20 minutes. Step cooking
- We take a baking sheet, grease, put parchment paper, grease with vegetable oil and place a sheet of pita bread on it.
- Three cheese on a coarse grater and sprinkle them with pita bread lying on a baking sheet.
- Lubricate with mayonnaise.
- Now take the second pita bread and cover the previous one.
- Repeat steps 2-3. Cover with another pita bread. We need so many layers so that the pizza does not turn out very thin and does not fall apart.
- Let's start preparing the sauce for our super pizza. We take a small container, put 3 tablespoons of ketchup into it, add three tablespoons of mayonnaise and mix well. If you do not like mayonnaise - you can not add it or replace it with sour cream.
- Lubricate the base of pizza with sauce. Do not forget to smear the edges.
- Now you need to prepare the ingredients for the filling. Take the sausage. You can use any that you like: smoked, boiled, or you can take ham or chicken - everything to taste. I prefer smoked sausage in pizza. I usually cut it into thin circles.
- I also put tomatoes in pizza. Cheese, sausage and tomatoes - a classic filling.
- I cut tomatoes into four parts. To get beautiful, the knife must be sharp.
- In addition to these ingredients, mushrooms, bell peppers, olives, pineapples, shrimps can be added to pizza. Pizza is a dish where you can put almost everything in the refrigerator.
- When the filling is ready, put it on a pizza base greased with sauce. First, sausage. Try to do it carefully. Spread circles opposite each other - then it will be more convenient for you to cut pizza.
- Now put the tomatoes in random order.
- If you add any other ingredients, then place them on a baking sheet.
- At the end, sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- And we send pizza to the oven preheated to 180 degrees in just 15 minutes!
- Cut the finished pizza into pieces and serve it to the table!
The treat is crispy, delicate and incredibly delicious. It tastes like puff pizza, only a hundred times tastier! No one will guess that for the base you used pita bread. Visit the site “Very Delicious”, you will find many more cool recipes there! Enjoy your meal!
Photos and videos belong to Natalia Kalnina