Why Italian pizza dough, you think, but because only in Italy they prepare real pizza dough without milk and eggs. It is thin, appetizing, crunchy and does not rise when baking. If you are a true lover of real pizza, then I recommend that you familiarize yourself with this recipe and run to the kitchen, because today you will learn how to cook this dish better than in a restaurant! It seems complicated and unrealistic, but actually so simple.
For 1 pizza with a diameter of 30 centimeters:
- flour - 250 grams;
- water - 150 milliliters;
- yeast - 15 grams of fresh or 5 grams of dry;
- salt - 5 grams;
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 0.5 tablespoon.
Super thin and delicious Italian pizza dough. Step by step recipe
- Dissolve yeast, salt and sugar in warm water.
- Pour into a container in which we will knead the dough, flour.
- Gradually add our liquid with yeast to the flour and first stir with a spoon.
- Then add olive oil and continue to knead by hand. You need to continue for about 10 minutes, the dough should stop sticking to your hands and become plastic and malleable.
- When the dough is lagging behind, it means it is ready. Now it needs to be set aside 1-1.5 hours into the heat to raise.
- Over time, roll out the dough in a circle with an approximate diameter of 30 centimeters, put on a baking sheet covered with parchment, which is previously greased with olive oil.
This recipe is written for one pizza, but you can safely increase the proportions and cook two or even four pizzas for the whole family.
Smear the finished dough with tomato sauce, put the stuffing and more cheese, and plunge right into the world of Italian cuisine at home along with “Very tasty”! And we will tell you how to choose the right cheese for pizza and tell you the recipe for dough with honey for pizza.