Do you like sandwiches, burgers, but refuse this pleasure considering it to be fast food? And is it very harmful and dangerous to buy them in a regular pizzeria or store? I want to offer a recipe for excellent homemade sandwiches. The composition of the sandwich is rolls and various fillings: vegetables, cheese, meat, sausages, fish and seafood ... Having made it at home, you can give the child to school with you: and you won’t worry if he is hungry, because the sandwich is a very satisfying snack . After all, all children love such, let’s say, sandwiches. Such a bold snack can be dispensed with at work. Let's cook together.
- bread for toast - 2 slices;
- sandwich buns - 2 pieces;
- ketchup - 2 tablespoons;
- mustard - 2 tablespoons;
- meat - 500 grams;
- cheese - 150 grams;
- fresh cucumber - 1 piece;
- blue onions - one head;
- fresh tomato - 2 pieces;
Excellent homemade sandwiches. Step by step recipe
Let's start with the bread. I used two types of bread in my recipe: for toast and special buns for sandwiches. Meat - pork, neck. I will cook home-made sandwiches in a special optic grill. You can take advantage of what is more convenient for you and what you have in the kitchen.
- Take the bread for the toast and roast it just a little bit. Buns do not need to be fried.
- Let's move on to the meat. Wash the meat. Cut the pork into small steaks: about 1 centimeter wide. It does not make sense to cut into large pieces. When frying meat is not salted. The steak should be fried well, it should be bloodless, not overdried and juicy. Now the time has come to salt and pepper the meat. So it will be even juicier.
- Rinse the tomatoes and fresh cucumber under running water. Cut vegetables into slices. Peel blue onions, rinse. Cut it into very thin rings. At will and your own taste, you can marinate onions in vinegar and water: 1: 1 ratio. It is important to leave the onion in the same circles, do not crush it strongly.
- We take the toasted bread for the toast bread: we spread one slice of mustard, and the second with ketchup.
- Layers of our excellent sandwich can be laid out. On a slice of bread greased with ketchup, put a lettuce leaf. On top are a few slices of cheese. Cheese is best used one that melts well.
- The next layer is a meat steak. A few slices of tomatoes and a cucumber will appetizingly fall on it. Top - again a couple of pieces of cheese. Do not spare cheese, it should be a lot! Cover with lettuce. You can add any greens. And cover with a slice of bread, which is smeared with mustard.
- I put the sandwich on the grill for a few more minutes so that the cheese melts. In general, it is better to use special cheese for sandwiches. Oh, and we get beauty!
- But we still have buns! We will do it! We cut each bun in half. Lubricate the bottom of the ketchup. We lay the lettuce leaf, pour the American mustard on top. This mustard is softer and can be consumed even by children. Spread the steak on top: fried, like the first. Put the steak hot, then the cheese immediately melts well. Then cheese, then tomato slices. On tomato rings of blue onion. We cover with a hat the remaining rolls: it can also be greased with ketchup, very little.
Our superb homemade sandwiches are ready! You can swap layers, cut thinner, thicker, experiment in any way. You can even put inside pickled mushrooms or any other vegetables. Gather the whole family - and let everyone make their own sandwich: it's fun, interesting, tasty - and very simple. Take these sandwiches in nature - and they will help you out well. If you liked my recipe, I advise you to visit our site “Very Delicious” more often: you can find thousands more of such simple and tasty recipes there.