I’ve been preparing an excellent fillet pie with cabbage for a very long time: the recipe was passed on to me from my grandmother. The pie on sour cream with fresh cabbage turns out to be very tasty, incredibly soft and tender - each piece literally melts in your mouth. Such baking is prepared very quickly: it will take only a few minutes to cut the cabbage and knead the dough. Delicate, soft and fragrant cabbage pie delicious in both warm and cold. We serve homemade cakes for tea or coffee - it is so appetizing that the cabbage pie disappears from the table before it cools down.
For the test:
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- 3 fresh chicken eggs;
- 100 grams of flour;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder;
- 0.3 teaspoon of salt.
- 500 grams of fresh white cabbage;
- 50 grams of sausage or ham;
- one onion head;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 0.3 teaspoon of salt;
- 0.5 teaspoon sesame seeds;
- ground black pepper to taste.
Excellent jellied pie with cabbage. Step by step recipe
- We start making the pie with the filling. Finely chop the fresh white cabbage (you can use a knife or a shredder) and transfer to a deep bowl.
- We cut one onion into thin half rings and send it into a bowl of cabbage. Salt (according to the recipe) and add black ground pepper to taste. Mix vegetables with spices well.
- We cook boiled sausage (ham can also be used), cut into small cubes, put into a separate bowl.
- Cooking the dough for the jellied cake. Drive eggs into a deep bowl, add sour cream and salt (according to the recipe). Mix with a fork until smooth.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and sift it in a bowl with eggs.
- Knead the dough: it should not be as thick as the pancakes.
- Cover the bottom of the detachable shape with parchment paper, grease the bottom and sides with butter.
- At the bottom of the mold we spread half the cabbage, sprinkle it with slices of sausage, then spread the rest of the cabbage.
- Put slices of butter on a layer of cabbage and fill with dough.
- Level the dough with a spatula. Twist a little shape so that the dough is distributed over the filling.
- Sprinkle fillet pie with cabbage with sesame seeds.
- We put the cake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees. Bake for 40-50 minutes, check the preparedness with a wooden stick.
- We take out the ready-made pie with cabbage from the oven and allow it to cool slightly.
For filling the jellied pie, you can use whatever you like: fried pieces of chicken, potatoes, eggs with green onions, canned fish, mushrooms, minced meat - but still the most common option is the cabbage filling. Visit the site “Delicious”: I have prepared many more delicious recipes for you with the video.