The excellent Korean Zucchini Salad is a great appetizer for grilled meat or baked fish. Spicy, sweet and sour crispy zucchini cooked in an oriental manner is a great combination of fresh vegetables and spicy aromatic seasonings with sauce. Moreover, this dish is prepared very quickly and easily.
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- granulated sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- zucchini - 2 pieces (medium size);
- salt to taste;
- carrots - 2 pieces (medium size);
- seasoning for Korean carrots - 1 tablespoon;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- apple cider vinegar 6% - 3 tablespoons.
Superb Korean squash salad. Step by step recipe
- Young zucchini are thoroughly washed, dried and cut into very small and long straws. You can also grate Korean style carrots.
- Tip. For cooking zucchini in Korean, you need to use only young vegetables, which have soft peels and tender seeds.
- Peel the garlic and chop finely. You can also grate.
- Pour the squash into vinegar, season with chopped garlic.
- Tip. For Korean zucchini salad, I use apple cider vinegar, but you can also use regular or wine vinegar.
- Sprinkle zucchini seasoning for Korean carrots. You can buy it, but you can cook it yourself. It consists of chopped coriander, black pepper and hot red, plus a little marjoram, dried basil and granulated dried garlic.
- Rub the washed peeled carrots in the same way as zucchini, or cut with a knife.
- Pour vegetable oil into a preheated pan, when it warms up well, we begin to pass the carrots.
- Add salt and sugar to the carrots, stir well and send the hot mixture to the zucchini.
- Korean style zucchini with carrots and garlic should be mixed well and sent to a cold place for several hours: in order for the vegetable salad to soak well and all its components “make friends” with each other.
- Tip. To this method of cooking zucchini, when frying carrots, you can add a little tomato puree. It will give the dish a taste and color.
Such a wonderful, quick and easy to prepare salad can be a good addition to meat dishes: for example, to barbecue. Visit our website “Delicious”: and learn recipes for a wide variety of vegetable snacks in interesting interpretations.