Sweet apricot sauce will help bring freshness to familiar meat dishes. It goes well with beef and pork. Dress with oven-baked or grilled steak sauce - the taste is incredible. Let's start cooking.
- lemon juice - 15 milliliters;
- soy sauce - 15 milliliters;
- apricot jam - 125 milliliters;
- sweet sherry - 100 milliliters.
Sweet apricot sauce. Step by step recipe
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Let it brew for 20 minutes.
- Sweet apricot sauce is ready.
This sauce can be an excellent marinade for poultry and pork. Add it to the meat and let it marinate for several hours. The meat will acquire a gentle sweetish aftertaste.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us! And be sure to pay attention to the recipe for making the best marinade for meat and the three most delicious marinades for meat baked in the oven.