If you have any pasta left over from your dinner, find a completely new application for them! The fact is that you can cook delicious pasta from boiled pasta casserole with cottage cheese and berries. Of course, you can also boil a little pasta especially for this dish. In winter, you can use frozen berries and fruits in your home recipe, as well as canned or thick jam. But of course, the main ingredients of baking are pasta and cottage cheese. Any pasta is suitable for any, even vermicelli, and you can also choose any cottage cheese, this is how anyone likes it. Such a dessert turns out to be very tender and satisfying and tasty in a warm form and in a cooled one. Step by step cooking of sweet casseroles with pasta and cottage cheese with photo Suitable for portion serving.
Ingredients for Cooking Sweet Pasta Casseroles
|Boiled pasta||300-400 g|
|Cottage cheese||400-500 g|
|Sour cream||70 g|
|Currant berries||120 g|
|Vanilla sugar||5-10 g|
Step by step cooking sweet casseroles with pasta and cottage cheese
- Mash curd, store or homemade with sugar, adding regular sugar. You can use a blender to make the mass more uniform.
- Add eggs to the curd and stir or whisk again.
- Now add sour cream and mix again. All these products can be combined immediately and whipped.
- Mix the boiled and then chilled pasta gently with the curd.
- Grease a baking dish with oil. Pour the mass into the mold and flatten with a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle the berries, frozen or fresh, directly onto the surface of the dough. Frozen does not need to be thawed beforehand.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and spread on top of the dough and berries. Oil will give the casserole more juiciness and aroma, and the crust will not be dry.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and bake the casserole for 35-40 minutes. It will not become very lush, but the crust will be golden.
Serve the casserole in a warm or cooled form with jam or honey for tea. Enjoy your meal!