Well, I love to try new interesting pieces. Sweet pepper confiture is one of my favorites. Pepper confiture is a great addition to meat, and I still love it with cheese, it turns out just an unearthly taste. To taste pepper jam sweet-spicy, with a small speck and tenderness.
For cans of 0.5 liters:
- Sweet red pepper - 6 pods;
- sugar - 300 grams;
- juice of one orange;
- juice of one lemon;
- garlic -2 cloves;
- a little ground red pepper (paprika);
- 1 sachet of Gelfix.
Pepper Confiture Step-by-Step Recipe
- Sweet pepper pods need to be cut in half and seeds and membranes removed.
- Spread the pepper on the baking sheet with the skin up and bake it until the skin takes bubbles.
- Then you need to remove the baking sheet, and cover the pepper with a damp towel and leave it for 10 minutes.
- After that, you need to peel the pepper, mashed the pulp and put it in the pan.
- Squeeze juice from lemon and orange.
- Add to the pan with mashed pepper, Yellowfix, sugar, orange and lemon juice.
- At the end of cooking, you need to season our mixture with paprika and finely chopped garlic, and then put it in jars and immediately roll.
- Cool upside down.
- Such juicy confiture is stored for six months.
Whenever you cook meat, or serve cheese slices on the table, supplement it with sweet pepper confiture. And your dishes will sparkle with new flavoring colors.
Delicious to you preparations!