Bell pepper stuffed with cabbage with the taste of summer and the aroma of lightness. Bell pepper stuffed with cabbage is an excellent snack on the table, it goes off with a bang on any feast. Even if you have a big and important celebration, stuffed peppers will perfectly decorate your table and fill it with color.
- Bulgarian pepper - 5 kilograms;
- cabbage - 25.5 kilograms;
- carrots - 5 pieces;
- garlic - 4 cloves.
- water - 2.5 liters;
- sugar - 1.5 tablespoons;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 50 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 1 cup;
- bay leaf to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for bell peppers stuffed with cabbage
- Wash bell peppers and remove the stalk with seeds.
- Chop cabbage. peel and grate the carrots. Peel and chop the garlic.
- Combine cabbage, carrots and garlic and mix thoroughly.
- Stuff the prepared pepper with cabbage, and blanch in water for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a brine: boil water, add sugar, salt, bay leaf, let it boil for 2 minutes. turn off and add the bite and vegetable oil, mix well.
- Stuffed pepper stuffed with cabbage in jars, pour hot brine, cover with a lid and cool at room temperature.
- Then put the pepper in the refrigerator, in a day it is ready to eat!
Didn’t it turn out a great dish for the summer table? If you want to cook stuffed bell pepper with cabbage for the winter, then sterilize jars of pepper: 0.5 liter - 30 minutes, 1 liter - 45 minutes. And in winter, enjoy this wonderful appetizer.
Delicious to you preparations!