Mexican tacos are the best tartlet appetizer recipe. It is very tasty, fast and nutritious. In the preparation of tacos, you can give free rein to imagination both during the preparation of the filling, and when preparing tartlets. Mostly tacos are made from corn tortillas, but I offer a simple taco recipe with carrot tortillas. This recipe is suitable for a gluten-free diet menu and detox program, it is an excellent food for athletes and gymnasium regulars. It takes us 15 minutes to make wonderful tacos. The calorie content of the dish will be only 110 Kcal, 3 grams of fat, 7 grams of protein, 7 grams of carbohydrates, rich in fiber.
- 1.5 cups of grated carrots;
- ½ cup grated mozzarella;
- 2 eggs;
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal;
- 50 grams of natural yogurt;
- 50 grams of greens;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 cucumber;
- 200 grams of chicken.
- salt, pepper to taste.
Tacos in carrot tortillas. Step by step recipe
- Wash carrots, peel and grate. Pour the carrots ½ cup of water and send to the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Filter the cooked carrots and let them dry on a paper towel.
- Mix carrots and grated cheese, add eggs, oatmeal, salt and pepper. Stir well until dough is obtained.
- Put the finished dough on a baking sheet in thin circles and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at a temperature of 220 degrees.
- Boil chicken and cut into cubes.
- Dice tomatoes and cucumbers, tear the greens into pieces. Mix vegetables, chicken and greens and season with yogurt. Ready-made filling to fill the finished tortilla.
- Serve warm or cold.
This simple and quick recipe can be very useful when time is running out, and you need to cook something nutritious and tasty. The nutritional value is excellent, the taste is incomparable. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking meat snacks on nature and millefeuille with a paste and eggplant.