A delicious and simple diet salad with tuna will pleasantly surprise you with its taste. Bean salad is unusually light, fresh, juicy and nutritious. I recommend preparing such yummy to everyone: regardless of whether you are on a diet or just need a good snack on the table. Fitness salad is prepared very, very simple, and the taste is excellent: it also looks bright and appetizing. Canned tuna gives piquancy to a light salad, and green beans will add its own flavor to this dish. Dietary tuna salad prepared according to this classic recipe is an ideal dish in which the ingredients complement each other perfectly. Let's cook!
- green beans - 100 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- canned tuna - 1 can (185 grams);
- lettuce - 100-150 grams;
- tomatoes - 5 pieces;
- pitted olives - 70 grams;
- French mustard - 1 tablespoon;
- balsamic vinegar - 1 tablespoon;
- olive oil - 4 tablespoons.
Tasty and simple diet salad with tuna. Step by step recipe
- Initially, we prepare flat dishes on which we will form a fitness salad with tuna. In my case, this is a white round plate.
- Pour lettuce leaves on a prepared plate. To prepare a diet salad with tuna, you can use any salad - Iceberg, sets with arugula. I use the Greek salad leaf set. I also like it if you don’t cut lettuce leaves, and tear your hands apart into small pieces.
- Two hard boiled eggs are boiled in salted water, then cooled and peeled. I use homemade eggs: they have a rich color of yolk - this gives the dish a special originality and colorfulness. But if you do not have homemade eggs, then you can use purchased ones: the salad will not lose its amazing taste.
- We cut each boiled egg into four parts (we get egg segments). We lay the egg particles on a plate around the salad.
- Well ripe tomatoes (according to the recipe) are cut into four parts, like eggs. It is very good to use cherry tomatoes for a fitness salad, but if there are none, you can use any other tomatoes. And as for me, it is better when the tomatoes are more fleshy, rather than juicy.
- We put the chopped tomatoes on a plate around the salad, between the eggs (thus alternating eggs and tomatoes). Put the remaining tomatoes on lettuce leaves.
- The classic canned tuna in its own juice (but not with the addition of vegetable oil) is slightly squeezed out of the liquid and spread on top of the little leaf on lettuce and tomatoes. Canned tuna in its properties is practically not inferior to the fresh product. Thanks to canned food, we can pamper ourselves with tasty and healthy tuna dishes all year round
- Sprinkle dietary beans with string beans. Boil green beans (asparagus) for two or three minutes in boiling water, and then cool in cold water so that the beans retain a bright green, saturated color. During the cooking of the beans, I still add a little salt to the water, but you can not add.
- Sprinkle the top of the slimming salad with olives. It is very important that olives for fitness salad are seedless.
- And now we start preparing the sauce for a diet salad with beans.
- We take a small container and combine French mustard, balsamic vinegar, olive oil in it and mix well until smooth. This sauce will give the dish a special taste.
- Cooked sauce pour the top of a diet salad with tuna. We try to evenly pour the salad from all sides, because we will not mix the salad before serving.
- A delicious, healthy and incredibly beautiful cooked fish dish with spicy mustard sauce can be served.
- Once I cooked a diet salad according to this recipe, I just watered it not with sauce, but only with olive oil. I want to say that it turned out delicious: but with the sauce it is much tastier and richer.
Spicy salad for weight loss will appeal to many. Dietary salad, easy to prepare, will decorate any table. The sauce gives the salad a particularly refined taste. Salads for weight loss - this is one of the best options for diet food for those who want to turn even a strict diet into a pleasant and easy task. You can at least every day cook yourself different diet salads for weight loss: after all, they are not only tasty, but also very useful. Be sure to include this recipe for a divinely tasty salad in your healthy diet menu - and you will be satisfied.
Cook with "I love to cook." On our site you will find other simple recipes for delicious diet salads that will nourish you, nourishing, and nutritionally, and most importantly, will benefit the body.