When the guests are already on the doorstep, I propose to prepare delicious snacks for the festive table: very tasty, hearty and very simple to prepare. Crisp from puff pastry, fragrant filling from ham - and beckon with smells during baking. A great snack in a hurry: both guests are full and the hostesses are satisfied.
- sour cream - 50 milliliters;
- puff pastry, yeast-free (frozen) - 200 grams;
- dill greens - 50 grams;
- ham - 100 grams;
- salt - a pinch;
- ground black pepper to taste.
Delicious snacks to the festive table. Step by step recipe
- To prepare a quick and tasty snack, we need puff yeast-free dough. You can cook it yourself: the recipe and method of preparation can be found on our site “I like to cook.” And you can buy ready-made, frozen.
- Dough must be thawed. Sprinkle a little flour, roll into a layer three millimeters thick.
- Cut the ham into thin slices. Choose the type of ham that you like: for example, from turkey.
- Rolled puff pastry cakes for delicious snacks to the festive table generously greased with sour cream. It is better to choose sour cream with high fat content: and even better - use homemade.
- Sour cream needs a little salt and season with black ground pepper.
- Rinse dill greens well, dry and chop finely.
- Sprinkle a layer of greased dill with sour cream dough and spread thin plates of ham.
- Twist the dough with ham in the form of a roll.
- Cut puffs with ham into small pieces: two centimeters wide. And spread on a baking sheet, previously covered with parchment.
- We send our "snails" from puff pastry to the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- The baking temperature is 200 degrees Celsius.
- Ready-to-cooked toasted ham puff pastries are quick and tasty snacks.
I offer one more recipe for a wonderful and delicious puff pastry appetizer.
- For this we need puff pastry, which also needs to be thawed, rolled into a thin layer, as in the previous recipe - cooking rolls with ham.
- Three hundred grams of fatty, and even better homemade sour milk cheese, a little need to knead with a fork. Salt to taste and add a handful of chopped greens of dill and parsley.
- Tip. To make such a filling, I use cheese with a sharp, pungent odor: for example, goat cheese.
- Mix the filling thoroughly.
- The finished rolled dough sheet must be cut into squares: approximately 7 by 7 centimeters.
- In the middle of each box you need to put a filling: approximately, one teaspoon.
- Wrap the dough with the filling in the form of triangles. Press the edges of the fork with the teeth so that they do not come apart.
- Transfer pies from puff pastry onto a baking sheet covered with parchment. Grease with a beaten egg and bake: as well as puffs with ham.
Serving such tasty and quick snacks on the table is better than hot, although they are no less tasty and chilled.
If you have a few long strips of puff pastry left after preparing snacks, you can prepare a delicious and very beautiful dessert.
- To do this, you need to clean a couple of ripe apples from the core and cut into thin slices. The peel does not need to be cleaned.
- Then, dip the apple slices in hot syrup, which we prepare from a glass of water and ⅔ glass of sugar: you can add a little citric acid for taste. We boil for a few minutes, then cool and lay on thin strips of dough in a row: you can overlap a little.
- It is necessary that the edges of the apples go slightly beyond the edges of the strip - these will be the petals of the flower. The thickness of the strip should be no more than 2-3 centimeters. We twist the strips into a small roll: apple petals should be on top.
- We spread our apple "roses" on a baking sheet and bake until cooked: that is, 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle baked puff pastries with powdered sugar.
Delicious snacks and desserts made of puff pastry will become a real decoration of the table and a pleasant treat for guests. Visit our website “I like to cook”: and you will learn many interesting and delicious recipes for preparing original dishes.