I want to share with you amazing recipes for various salads for the winter and eggplant with vegetables. I prepare large quantities of such marinades every season, we have a large family, and the pickles are really very tasty. By spring, all stocks are running out. The secret of preparing simple and tasty salads for the winter I got from my mother and grandmother. Now I will tell them to you.
Cucumber Salad for the Winter
- • 4 kilograms of fresh cucumbers;
- • 6 pieces of large onions (or 0.5 kilograms);
- • a large bunch of dill;
- • 3 tablespoons of rock salt;
- • 6 tablespoons of sugar;
- • 250 milliliters of vegetable oil;
- • 200 milliliters of vinegar 9%.
Cucumber salad for the winter. Step by step recipe:
1. My cucumbers. Then cut the tails on both sides. We cut the cucumbers in circles 0.5 cm thick. I first cut the vegetables of rounded shape lengthwise, and only then cut them into half rings. 2. Next, clean the onions. Cut it into large pieces. I advise you to cut it as you like. Personally, I prefer onions in salads in large pieces. 3. Cut the dill. 4. We transfer all vegetables and herbs to a large metal container. Mix. 5. Pour salt and sugar, add vegetable oil. Mix well again. 6. Close the container with vegetables lid. Let us brew for at least 4 hours. 7. Open our vegetables and mix. Cucumbers should put a lot of juice. If it’s practically not there, then you need to wait some more time. 8. Put the pan on the stove, turn on a small fire. Mix from time to time. When it starts to boil a little, then add vinegar. It is necessary to cook our vegetable salad over the high heat for the winter until dark green (about 3-4 minutes). 9. We sterilize the jars and lay out the finished salad on them. In this case, it is necessary to press the spoon or fork from above to fill as much free space as possible. Pour the remaining juice into each jar. It should fill the tanks to the brim. 10. Roll up jars with sterilized lids. Turn the cans over and let them cool completely. You do not need to wrap the jars, because the cucumbers will become soft and not crispy. The most delicious cucumber salad for the winter is ready! From this amount of ingredients I get 4.5 liters of ready-made pickled cucumbers.
Salad of zucchini for the winter according to my mother in law recipe
• 1 kilogram of zucchini (peeled and chopped); • 1.5 kilograms of tomatoes; • 4 large sweet peppers; • 4-5 cloves of garlic; • 100 grams of sugar; • 1 tablespoon of salt; • 1 tablespoon of vinegar 9%; • 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Zucchini salad for the winter according to my mother-in-law’s recipe. Step by step recipe:
1. We wash all the vegetables and chop. Tomatoes - thin slices, zucchini - small cubes, pepper - straws, and cut the garlic in small pieces or crush. 2. We shift the tomatoes into a large pot or other metal container. We light a small fire and put the tomatoes on the stove. Pour salt and sugar to them. Constantly stir with a spatula until a lot of juice stands out from the tomatoes. When the contents of the pan boil - cook another 10 minutes. 3. After that, add zucchini and pepper to the tomatoes, add vegetable oil. Mix gently so that nothing falls outside the pan. Add the garlic. Cook until boiling and until a lot of juice stands out. Cook under the lid for another 30 minutes. Add the garlic 15 minutes before cooking. Pour vinegar a couple of minutes before cooking. 4. We sterilize the banks. I do this in the oven or over a pot of boiling water. Pour the salad in jars to the brim. 5. Roll up. I sterilize the covers like this: put them on a deep plate and pour boiling water over it. Turn the cans upside down, cover with a blanket and leave to cool. That's the whole recipe for delicious canned zucchini for the winter. The general cooking process takes 2 hours on the strength. My whole family loves zucchini in this form.
Lecho for the winter, a simple and tasty recipe
• 2 kilograms of tomatoes; • 3 kilograms of bell peppers (weight of already peeled and chopped vegetables); • 10-12 pieces of onions; • 1 cup of vegetable oil; • 1 cup of sugar; • 100 milliliters of vinegar 9%; • salt to taste (I add 2 tablespoons).
Lecho for the winter, a simple and tasty recipe. Step by step recipe:
1. For starters, wash the peppers. We cut each of them along and get the seeds. Cut the peppers into thin slices of about 1 cm. 2. Then you need to thoroughly rinse the tomatoes and mince them (if possible, remove the skin). You can also do this in a blender, beat tomatoes will be much faster. Or use a coarse grater. After that, pour the tomato gruel into a large metal container. 3. Now you need to peel and chop the onions for our delicious lecho for the winter. 4. Add sugar, vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons of salt to the pan to the tomatoes. For all canned foods and marinades, I use only rock salt. We send the onion to the pan. 5. We put a metal container on a small fire. Mix periodically. When the tomato mixture boils, then cook another 2 minutes and shift the chopped pepper there. Stir occasionally. Warm up to a boil and cook another 15 minutes. 6. You can try one slice of pepper. If it becomes soft, then pour in the vinegar. Bring to a boil, cook until ready, our simple liecho for the winter. You must definitely try lecho and, if necessary, add salt or sugar, so that the taste is pleasant for you. 7. We sterilize the lids and cans. Turn off the fire and pour the fragrant salad into glass containers. We roll lecho. 8. Turn the cans upside down, cover with a towel and a warm blanket on top. So the banks will cool more evenly. This completes the preparation of your home summer bed for the winter. It remains only to wait for the beginning of the cold season and you can try the prepared vegetables.
Stuffed Eggplant for the Winter
This recipe is very unusual. When I first tried such a dish, I immediately realized that I would cook it constantly. It's a little time consuming, but amazingly tasty! Also, eggplants, if desired, can be replaced and make stuffed zucchini for the winter according to the same recipe.
• 2 kilograms of eggplant; • 3 onions; • 3 medium carrots; • 2 heads of garlic; • 1 pod of hot pepper; • 500 milliliters of tomato juice (or 500 milliliters of water and 100 milliliters of tomato paste); • salt, sugar to taste; • 3 tablespoons of vinegar 9%; • 50 milliliters of vegetable oil. These ingredients are enough for me for 3 liter cans of delicious salad for the winter of eggplant. If necessary, you can proportionally increase the volume of products.
Stuffed eggplant for the winter. Step by step recipe:
1. Cut green tops from washed eggplant. Cut each vegetable lengthwise into 2 parts. We cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out the cut eggplants there (cut up). Lightly grease the slice of each vegetable with vegetable oil. We send the baking sheet into the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes, so that the top of the eggplant darkens and they become soft. 2. While the eggplant is baked, we will take care of the rest of the ingredients. Grind onions and three carrots on a coarse grater. Finely chop the garlic. Hot peppers are not cleaned, but directly with seeds, cut into circles. After all, the seeds contain most of the severity. 3. Pour vegetable oil into the pan and heat it over the fire. We shift the onions and fry until transparent. We send carrots to the pan. Pour sugar and salt. I add 1 teaspoon each. Mix and add pepper and garlic. We prepare the filling to a soft state. 4. We sterilize jars and caps for stuffed eggplants for the winter. 5. We get a baking sheet with vegetables from the oven. Poke one of the eggplants with a knife. If it is soft and the blade of the knife easily passes, then the vegetables are ready. For each eggplant we spread a mixture of carrots, onions and other spices on top. I do this without removing the blue vegetables from the pan. Tamp the carrots with your fingers, you should get a thick dense layer. 6. We shift each half of the eggplant on top of each other. So that it turns out, as it were, a whole vegetable (cut inside). Press the halves with your hands for better bonding. 7. In each liter jar vertically place 3-4 whole eggplant. If you do in larger containers, the number of vegetables can be increased. 8. Pour tomato juice into jars. I cook it myself from water and tomato paste. To do this, pour water into the pan and bring to a boil. Then add the tomato paste. Stir and wait until the juice boils. Add 2 teaspoons to the pan with a slide of salt and sugar. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. 9. Pour homemade juice into cans. There should be a bit of space to the edges (about 2 cm). 10. Take a large pot and cover it with a cloth. We put cans of eggplant in it and loosely cover them with lids. Pour water into the pan (almost to the very edges, to the shoulders of the cans). 11. We put a metal container on a small fire. Banks in water should boil for 10 minutes. Then remove the covers and add 1 tablespoon of vinegar. If there is still a place in the banks, then add tomato juice. 12. Remove from heat, roll up. Turn over, wrap and leave to cool. It is best to store such eggplant in the basement; I do not recommend it at room temperature. Stuffed eggplant for the winter in jars ready! Such a dish is not a shame and put the guests on the table. These canned foods are always eaten the fastest.
Assorted vegetables for the winter
• 8-12 cucumbers (depending on size); • 40 small tomatoes; • 4 bell peppers; • 1 bunch of parsley; • 1 onion; • 8-10 cloves of garlic; • 8 peas of black pepper; • 8 peas of allspice; • 4-8 buds of cloves; • 1 hot chili pepper. For marinade per liter of water: • 1 tablespoon with a little salt; • 3 tablespoons with sugar; • 70 ml. vinegar 9%.
Assorted vegetables for the winter. Step by step recipe:
1. Soak cucumbers in cold water for a delicious assortment of vegetables for the winter. 2. Wash, peel and cut the bell peppers in strips. 3. Onion cut into half rings. Tear parsley with our hands into large pieces. Cut the garlic in half lengthwise. Hot pepper cut into circles. 4. Cut the tops on both sides of the cucumbers. 5. We pierce each tomato with a fork crosswise (in the place where the twig grew). 6. At the bottom of each sterilized jar in equal parts we place parsley. Add 2 peas of allspice and black pepper, 1-2 buds of cloves. We lay out several circles of hot pepper. In proportion to each jar we send chopped garlic, 1-2 cloves. Spread onion and bell pepper. 7. Cut the cucumbers into circles with a thickness of 0.5 cm. Put them in jars. So that the tanks are filled to the middle. We ram the vegetables with our hands. The remaining space is filled with tomatoes. 8. Boil a large pot of water. We pour cool boiling water over the banks. We cover the glass containers with lids and leave for 10 minutes. 9. Let's take a pickle for assorted canned cucumbers and tomatoes for the winter. We drain the water from the cans and measure its amount in liters. Add salt, sugar in accordance with the marinade recipe. 10. Boil water until salt and sugar are completely dissolved, add vinegar. 11. Pour the marinade into jars to the very top. Roll up. Wrap up. Cooking has come to an end. Assorted pickled cucumbers and tomatoes for the winter ready. Banks, thanks to their contents, look bright, and I want to open and eat. These recipes were passed on in our family from generation to generation for many years. My household is very pleased that I can cook so tasty. Even my mother, having tasted my pickles, said that they turn out to me much tastier. I advise you to make such preparations for the winter. It is so nice to try a little summer in the cold season. Also pay attention to other recipes on the Very Delicious website. There is a huge number of dishes for the ceremonial reception of guests. There are simple recipes for dinners. For everyone there is a suitable recipe. Enjoy your meal! Video belongs to Irina Khlebnikova Video belongs to Irina Khlebnikova Video belongs to Irina Khlebnikova Video belongs to Irina Khlebnikova Video belongs to Irina Khlebnikova