The best salad recipe is a delicious, quick and easy chicken salad in a hurry. This recipe for a delicious salad with chicken breast and broccoli fully meets our requirements. Just 10 minutes, and the salad will decorate our table, will delight with its excellent taste and pleasant aroma. Is it worth talking about the benefits and dietiness of this dish? The ingredients will all speak for themselves.
- 300 grams of chicken breast;
- 300 grams of broccoli;
- 3 cucumbers;
- dill and parsley;
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
- a pinch of salt.
Tasty chicken salad in a hurry, Step-by-step recipe
- Cut the boiled chicken breast into strips.
- Soak broccoli in boiling water for 10 minutes, then filter, tear into inflorescences and combine with chicken fillet.
- Finely chop the cucumbers and add to the salad along with chopped herbs. Salt pepper to taste and season with olive oil.
A quick diet salad is ready to eat. The calorie content of this dish will be only 60 Kcal per 100 grams of product, 8 grams of protein, 1.6 grams of fat and 2.6 grams of carbohydrates - an excellent combination of nutritional value and excellent taste, is not it? But, among other things, there is also the saturation of the dish with useful vitamins and minerals, compatibility with many types of diets, including the detox program and Cynthia Sass diet. This is a great addition to a nutritious lunch and a great diet lunch option. Tasty, healthy and nutritious - everything is written in a book about proper nutrition.
And be sure to cook the Raffaello salad and a delicious holiday salad of 3 ingredients. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!