Very tasty fried vegetables with Turkish sauce I tried once visiting a Turkish woman. A very simple and easy to prepare dish from ordinary products, but with an oriental accent. Appetizing, crunchy, golden, deep-fried vegetables with two different sauces: tomato and yogurt, with a spicy taste of garlic. In addition, this dish has an interesting name - kyzartma.
- potatoes - 6-8 tubers;
- salt to taste;
- bell peppers - 2 pieces;
- eggplant - 4 pieces;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- yogurt - 170 milliliters;
- tomato puree or tomato paste - 150-200 grams;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- dried mint - a pinch;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
Delicious fried vegetables with turkish sauce. Step by step recipe
- Eggplant peeled from the stalk is partially peeled. To get the vegetables in the “strip”, fill in the “blue” water and salt well. We defend half an hour in the water so that bitterness comes out.
- Cut the eggplant with washers, a centimeter thick. We remove excess moisture with a paper towel.
- Tip. If you prepared the vegetables in advance and stored them in water, it is better to get them wet with a napkin or dry the vegetables for kyzartma in before frying so that they do not crack or spatter.
- The washed potatoes are peeled, cut into circles up to half a centimeter thick.
- Sweet bell pepper, we cut the tails and stalks with seeds, cut the vegetable into small cubes.
- Pour odorless vegetable oil into a pot or cauldron: refined. Warm up, as for deep fat.
- Dip the eggplant washers in the heated oil, cover with a lid and cook for five minutes. We spread the Kyzartma on thick paper napkins: to remove excess fat.
- Cooking bell peppers and potatoes in the same way. Fry the potato until cooked: it is fried for the longest time.
- Tip. Any vegetables can be fried in Turkish: for example, onions, cut into large rings, zucchini and zucchini.
- Cooking sauce for fried vegetables. Rub the garlic or squeeze through the garlic, salt a little.
- We plant garlic with yogurt or sour cream, mix well and put in a sauce boat. The first sauce for vegetables prepared in Turkish is ready.
- For the next sauce, we need to stew a little tomato puree or pasta diluted with water on a vegetable oil heated in a frying pan.
- Tip. You can add finely chopped fresh tomatoes.
- Well season the tomato sauce with hot red or ground black pepper, salt to taste, and rub the clove of garlic. Turn off the stove.
- Tip. If desired, this sauce can be seasoned with dried or fresh mint, which will give the dish a special interesting shade.
- We lay the fried vegetables on a dish (it is possible in layers), or each type of vegetables separately - and pour with still hot tomato sauce. And serve warm on the table.
A wonderful vegetable dish with different sauces: very tasty and hearty. Visit our website “I love cooking”: and discover with us a variety of dishes from around the world.