Today I will share with you a recipe for one easy and quick Old Russian dish - delicious kokuriki. An old recipe for rye flour yeast-free baked bread with a boiled egg inside. In the old days they were cooked with them on a long journey: thanks to this test, the eggs did not spoil for a long time - the snack was quite satisfying and affordable. And there is also such information that the housewives began to cook kokuriki, a week after Easter - on Saturday and Sunday. We have the opportunity to try cooking them together. Let's get started?
- fat sour cream 21% - 200 grams;
- rye flour - 200 grams;
- salt one teaspoon;
- hard-boiled chicken eggs - 6-7 pieces;
- yolk for lubrication.
Vintage delicious kokuriki. Step by step recipe
- First, in a deep bowl, mix the sour cream with salt. Sour cream is best taken with a high percentage of fat content. Great homemade sour cream. And slowly adding rye flour, knead the dough. The dough should not be tight: it should approximately resemble dumplings dough.
- Now it must be divided into six equal parts. We roll each piece into a cake: not too thin and not too thick. In the middle we put the whole peeled egg. It should be hard boiled.
- Now pinch and shape the dumpling. If you want, you can wrap and beautifully design the edges.
- The second option is how to make a kokurok. We just roll the cakes, pinch the edges and hide the seam inward. We make a gingerbread man, so to speak, resembling a pie. (How it looks, you can look at the video under the recipe).
- Now that we have all blinded, it is necessary to set the oven to heat up to 200 * C.
- We put the parchment on a baking sheet, put the chubby kokuriki and grease everything with yolk.
- Bake until cooked for about 30 minutes. The dough should be well browned, and our filling is already ready.
Serve with different sauces and dressings. You can take kokurki with you on the road, on a picnic: they are hearty and nutritious. Cook, experiment, and you will succeed. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!