Lavash appetizer with sausage can be a great alternative to familiar sandwiches. After breakfast with this dish in the morning, you will ensure satiety for almost the whole day. It is very easy to cook and it turns out to be very nutritious and delicious. In addition to sausage, cream or hard cheese, as well as greens or tomatoes, are placed in a homemade recipe for appetizers. The filling can be wrapped in an envelope, roll or cut into rectangles. This is exactly the way step-by-step preparation of delicious pita appetizer with sausage with photo I will show you. Ready hot appetizer can be eaten like sandwiches, with tea or served with sauce for the first or second courses.
Ingredients for making tasty pita bread with sausage
|Thin pita bread||1 package|
|Cream cheese||200 g|
Step-by-step cooking of delicious pita appetizer with sausage with photo
- Cut any sausage of your choice into small cubes. It could even be ham.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes too. You can also use canned tomatoes in their own juice, allowing the liquid to drain first.
- Wash the dill, dry and chop finely.
- Chop the garlic. If you plan to have a snack before work, you can not add garlic.
- Prepare the pita bread by cutting it into identical large squares. There were three of them.
- Brush with cream cheese each pita leaf.
- Spread dill, chopped sausage and tomatoes on two oiled sheets.
- Place one pita bread stuffed on the other.
- Cover with a third pita, smeared side down.
- With a sharp knife, cut the prepared snack into several rectangles, for example, twelve.
- In a bowl, beat one egg with a pinch of flour. Dip each bite of the snack in batter so that the filling does not fall out.
- Spread immediately on a preheated frying pan with oil and fry on both sides over medium heat until golden brown.
- Put on paper towels, and when excess fat is absorbed, transfer to a dish.
It is convenient to take a snack from pita bread with you as a snack for work or study. Enjoy your meal!